Brothers Reunion

Y/N, an 18 year old male teenager measuring close to 6'0 feet. He had golden eyes with a pale skin and silver hair and was wearing a black leather jacket and a black tight jeans to pair with it.

You sighed as you sat down on a chair provided beside a hospital bed and caressed the forehead of an older version of you. Yes, he looks exactly like you but this man was much more taller, around 6'2 or maybe 6'3.

He was sleeping quietly and you didn't want to wake him up, you just came from school and came early because you were more likely expelled after that ruckus you did. You shook that thought away from your mind and can't bring yourself to tell it to Aiden, the man lying down on the hospital bed.

As Y/N took his arms away you noticed Aiden's eyelids slowly opening. Aiden looked at you with his dark blue eyes and smiled. Y/N smiled back when he looked at you with the usual warm face you always loved to see.

"Hey there," Aiden said weakly but his soft voice always made you relax.

"Heya brother," Y/N replied back with a warm smile.

Aiden winced at the clock hanging right in front of him and sighed but his smile was still there. It was 1:12 in the evening and Y/N was already here, Aiden glued the pieces and looked back at Y/N.

"What did you do this time?" Aiden asked as he raised his upper body and his long lady like hair that reached his hips straightened behind him as he leaned his back.

"Well-uh," Y/N stuttered, you were worried not because of the cost of the damage you did but because you didn't want Aiden to worry.

"3 boys with fractured arms and broken jaw, 3 more guys had both of their femurs broken and a poor man had his skull bashed," a voice wich was a little bit raspy and a bit deeper than Aidens voice said behind Y/N making you flinch at the sudden change.

You didn't feel him, never heard footsteps or the usual tingling sensation whenever someone's near. It was surprising but the way his voice carried no hint of motive was making your insides shake.

You could only turn around but you already knew who he was. You just forgot this was how he usually is.

This man reaching 6'3 looked at Y/N with his cold green eyes. He was wearing a strange black vintage that reached to his thighs and its collar was big enought to cover his mouth.

Unlike you and Aiden who had silver colored hair, the man had black on the front but the hair covering up the back of his head as well as his nape was silver. Hairstyle looked decent when he had a semi-highcut but the way he looked no different from Aiden.

It made you gulp your fear and anxiousness away knowing you could be in a world of trouble if he wants you to. He's the 2nd eldest among your family and the moment he walked past you was the time you smelled that faint scent of gunpowder. 

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked with a cold tone making the man sigh. You don't hate him but you don't like him either, to be honest, you feel like he's more of a stranger than a brother.

"I called Caspian early morning, the others should arrive today too right?" Aiden asked making Caspian nod.

Y/N was at lost, Caspian and the others were never with you when you were 5 so you were much more surprised to see them now. It was strange, too strange.

"Y/N, I'm sorry but can I ask you to go home for now. We can talk later about your ordeal so....please," Aiden said.

You wanted to say no when you heard it but his plea was able to gain your sympathy. You nodded a little hesitantly and Aiden noticed but he remained quiet.