The Trickster

Y/N was confused since you thought your one of the dumb ones that require an extra effort just to get through school. The question you just answered would be a breeze back at the states but you could only shrug that ideal away.

"Well, you just write what you think about the story. Your opinions, your perspective and even what such phrase mean," Y/N said but Ahri couldn't get the hint so you just chuckled.

"Aight let's set this for an example," Y/N said as you pulled out the book from the desk. You shuffled to find the story you read yesterday and got it. Ahri watched with interest and soon Kai'sa felt Ahri focusing wich she rarely does on class. Seraphine also listened closely when there was something going on.

"Once you read this you'll undertand how a stranded lady asked God for help. You...did read the story right?" Y/N asked but Kai'sa and Ahri flinched. Y/N noticed when Ahri's ears started to twirl in every direction so you sighed. Now this is their fault for being irresponsible but you guessed it's not your problem.

"Okay I'll give you the summary. A flood will happen in a rural village and everyone was worrying about it. The rain poured hard igniting the start of the flood when the water rose to the villager's ankles," Y/N said and Ahri nodded as she looked at your eyes, you looked at Kai'sa who also sat the opposite side and used her forearms to cushion her head from the chair. She was listening but you could see she was a little hesitant from listening to you.

"The main focus was a girl who believed in God to the point that she wished for God's 3 guidance through prayers. She finished praying when her neighbors started knocking on her door, the girl opened it and saw them carrying their baskets full of food and important items. 'We should evacuate before the flood worsens' her neighbor said but she shook her head. 'I will wait for God's response' the girl replied. She and her neighbor argued for a while but soon they gave up and left the girl," Y/N said and looked at Ahri. She was beginning to take interest and that's what you needed. Seraphine also laid her head on the table as she listened to you while Kai'sa never moved an inch.

"The rain kept pouring to the point that it reached the girl's abdomen. She didn't leave her house and all her things floated but she waited. A knock came from her door again, she had trouble going there but she made it and opened the door. The village chief was there, experiencing the same as her and he looked worried. 'We must leave, the rain is still pouring and it's only a matter of time before it could drown us' the village head said but she shook her head. 'I'll continue to wait for God's response' the girl replied. They argued but when the village head felt like he's watung time he left her and went to a safer place," Y/N said and you couldn't help but chuckle at what you said. There's nothing wrong with it but it's just that you couldn't refrain from laughing at the girl's foolishness. They all listened and decided not to ask what that was for so you continued.

"The girl went to her rooftop but it's useless since even as she stood, the water is already touching her feet. She looked at the sky as the rain kept pouring before she saw a 3 fishermen in a wooden boat. They saw her and went to her. 'Lady, there's no time left. We should go!' one of the fisherman said while the other 2 looked around for others. She rejected the offer again and they argued, they argued to the point that one of the fisherman was about to grab her and place her unwillingly to the boat. The other two stopped him and paddled away leaving the girl. Time continued and the flood kept rising, it rose until the girl drowned to her doom," Y/N said and closed the book implying that it was the end and Ahri looked at her confused.

"Now to answer that question," Y/N said as you looked at the board and noticed Miss Fiora reading a book of her own. "What are your thoughts about it?" Y/N continued and Ahri just shrugged making you feel like a vein bulged in your forehead. You just sighed while Seraphine chuckled.