I Need A Drink

Garen and Ezreal dropped you in the bed and Ezreal sighed as he looked at Garen. Garen was looking at your face and noticed how the sheet of sand covering your mask was still flowing even when the object it shifted to was dormant. He was nervous when the thing you did was a little too much even if you just wanted to scare LeBlanc. Garen shook his thoughts but Ezreal brought it up.

"Your thinking he's a maniac arent you?" Ezreal asked and Garen nodded. His left arm was trembling with fear and he regretted watching what you did.

Garen can remember how the clone dropped her lungs to the ground, he wanted to throw up right that moment but he had to held it in. He simply frowned and left the room all while wondering who that was. Ezreal let him be while he stayed, he felt like leaving Y/N alone especially after that would make him feel isolated. Ezreal had his doubts on you but his gut's were leaning to the man who came to pay for him.

Back at the stadium where Katarina hugged Lux when she's currently overwhelmed. She can still picture it clearly seeing how those intestines hanged mid air with the rib cage split right down the middle. Y/N's cackling laughter kept on resonating in there ears now that silence was roaming the place. It truly did left a mark.

Katarina was calm but not that calm when sweat was running down the edge of her face. Spar was the means to learn the person and she thought she knew you well because of it. You were gentle, she knew you were careful during that fight. It's foolish of her to even think that when she only fought you once but she knew something was wrong in this fight.

Jinx, she too was fooled thinking you're an easy going fellow. A person that's nice to tag along with and pull into fun places knowing you'd feel the same euphoria as she does. Jinx cowered behind Irelia with a scared frown all while actually thinking this time. Comparing her ways to what you've done.

Jinx loves to fight with a blast, something that could bring color to the battlefield but this simply tainted it with red. It was terrifying when the intent to kill was the only thing visible on those eyes of yours that very moment.

The one who's confused the most would be none other than Irelia. The yh she lived with was a person who likes to cook, who minds his damn business but lends his arm to someone in need, someone who hated troublesome things like...this.

It's strange why you suddenly became much more savage for blood but she stood firm belief on the Y/N who helped her. Something happened, something only you know so she went to the infirmary not noticing the shadow following right behind her.

But if it's fear then it's none other than Le'Blanc. Her body was trembling and visuals of those sand tentacles was way to to clear in her mind. Cassiopeia tried her best to ease her but the mere look of her hands made Le'Blanc widen her eyes before slapping it away with a small yelp. Those arms looked like the tentacles that's heading straight to her head making everyone nervous when it's clear Le'Blanc wasn't right in her mind.

Evelynn joined where Seraphine and the others was but she seems completely unfazed at what she saw. Well she was a little far away to see it but she knew what happened. Akali was nervously gripping her kunai while Ahri made sure Seraphine was feeling well. Seraphine was lucky since she didn't get to see the show but her thoughts were still overwhelmed by the fact that she had a chance to get her revenge. Evelynn walked up to Akali since she could feel something was wrong with her.

"Calm down Akali," Evelynn said as she smiled and hugged Ahri in her left side. Akali flinched when she felt it and nodded as she looked down. Akali knew that side of yours but this really crossed the line.

Irelia came in followed by Jinx making her flinch when she looked like a mouse right now. They looked at Dr. Soraka with her palm on top of Y/N's chest and saw how her healing made your body glow green.