A Simple Time

Time went by pretty slow for Y/N when you did your best to take control of the 5th tentacle. It was tough and you felt like your wasting time when you barely made any progress. Y/N could feel that there's a process somewhere that your not doing entirely, you just sighed as you looked at the phone beside you. Maybe Aiden could help you right now but somehow you feel like it's not good to call him now. You decided it's best to go back to the mansion earlier, if there's something that's going to happen tomorrow then its best to know it sooner. This way Y/N could plan what to do.

You walked outside your room and saw Irelia just going out of the shower. This was a nice sight when you could see how slender her body was along with that voluptuous chest. She saw you too and you blushed as you looked away making her chuckle.

"Haven't seen a girl before?" Irelia asked as she headed towards her room but you just chuckled.

"Well, not like this that's for sure," Y/N replied as you headed towards the stairs. Irelia just shrugged with a smile and went inside.

You cleared your head but somehow the image of Irelia's physique sticked out making you blush as you examined that image in your head. Her wet skin that reflected the light making it seem like she was shining lightly, her thighs looked a little muscular but also feminine at the same time. You slapped yourself in the cheeks when you were this close to thinking dirty and you could feel something standing down there. That was something you've never thought in the past wich was a little weird now for some reason. You just groaned but hey, this is ordinary for men. You went to the kitchen where you grabbed a glass of water to recover some of your stamina.

You fumbled your phone to find any music nowadays and you noticed how things here are way different. For instance, the recommendation vids on your usual site used to be some videos originated from that world. Now you could see some Vastayans and Yordles in the thumbnail. You immediately went to the trending page so you could learn more about the creature's preferences but you were just surprised at your discovery. It was mostly reaction videos, theories, opinions and experiences revolving around Earth. Seems like Riven wasn't lying about their curiousity from that place. You just chuckled as you searched some of your favorite artists just incase they posted any new songs, you were glad that it showed the results you wanted so you started playing a song out loud for amusement and even sang lightly with it.

Irelia also went down fully dressed this time and heard the music. This made her feel interested so she quietly walked to the kitchen's entrance only to see Y/N tapping his fingers at the table with the same rythm as the music. The song was entirely new to Irelia seeing as how it felt much more simpler and had that feeling of something homely. She leaned on the doorframe while her arms were crossed to her chest. The music was a little different considering how the beat and guitar notes were confusing to Irelia wether it was all acoustic or edited. Then she heard Y/N's voice wich she found a little...angelic.

You sang along as the music took control of the atmosphere. You didn't do it with you best of your ability but you didn't do it sloppily either. The beat, the melody , the instrument and the way the artist sang it was indeed tempting you to sang along. Irelia also heard the chorus thanks to how you and the artist sang it.

"Hey Hey what can I say, I can't just lie and say its all okay," Y/N and the artist sang in unison. You could feel how your voice felt as if it was merging with the singer. Irelia also waved her head to the sides on the same rhythm as her right index finger tapped with the same beat.

"Oh oh, what can I do, been going through hell like getting over you," Y/N sang as he nodded his head and he closed his eyes as he started beating his palm to the table. Irelia could feel like you were related too close to the song when she could feel you were letting out a pained voice as you sang.