Fueled By Fear

You are currently sitting beside Seraphine on your left. The chair on your right side was occupied by Ahri and Evelynn while Kai'sa and Akali was seated in front of you and Rowan was seated on the left side of your chair. He just ordered a larger glass from the bartender and another bottle of a bitter alcohol wich he seems to enjoy.

"So Y/N was your guard," Seraphine asked and Rowan nodded.

"Funny, I felt like someone told me something about not gaining any attention just a while ago yet here you are as a bodyguard of a famous person," Kai'sa said with a smirk and drank her cocktail. Akali was just looking at you with a hint of fear but you were just face palming yourself.

"Just a part time job to get through," Y/N replied. Damn, now you really want a drink.

"What's with the mask?" Evelynn asked as she smiled and you just sighed.

"A very very bad injury," Y/N lied.

"Oh if it's just a scar then please we don't mind," Ahri said trying to make you comfortable but you just chuckled.

"Don't want to let you guys see a skinless jaw. Trust me it aint fun," Y/N lied again but they bought it while Rowan chuckled as he continued to drink. Rowan's chuckle made it feel like he confirmed what you said as true so the girls nodded.

"Anyways so, Seraphine right? You seem to know Y/N, care to share," Rowan asked making you groan when you didn't want to let them know but Seraphine obliged.

"Well, I was nearly got violated last Sunday but Y/N suddenly came from above and landed on one of them. He easily took care of them too and managed to kick someone in his nut. It was a little satisfying to see him do it if I'm being honest," Seraphine replied making Rowan chuckle.

"And your Kai'sa right? How did you know this guy?" Rowan asked as he poured himself a drink and Kai'sa got a little embarrassed.

"We actually just met this morning. It's Wednesday so there was a friendly match of our section against his. It's annoying but he managed to beat me. I also asked him out for a drink and he rejected but I guess it's probably cuz of your job," Kai'sa replied and groaned while you nodded. Rowan was drinking as he listened and it was already empty when Kai'sa finished telling that small sentence. The others were actually surprised when they heard Kai'sa inviting someone out and much more surprised when you rejected the offer.

"Well, sorry about that. This guy needed a lot of money since he just moved in so I took him," Rowan replied.

"Akali, I noticed that you were a little surprised when I said his name. Why?" Rowan asked as he leaned to the table to reach for the alcohol and Akali flinched. You looked at her, your anxious right now and your eyes was trembling a little. Akali just shook her head with a smile as she looked at Rowan.

"No sir, it just felt familiar in a way," Akali replied and Rowan let it slide.

"Okay, Rowan you've drank enough. I don't really want sir Septhis yelling my ear off so we should go," Y/N said and the girls chuckled while Rowan sighed. Your right, he was a little tipsy but he still had control. You followed him as he went to pay in the counter and the both of you walked outside.

"You just had to tell them didn't you?" Y/N said and Rowan chuckled as he pat your chest with the back of his palm.

"We'll, good luck on your school my personal bodyguard," Rowan said as he went towards a limousine. You just sighed and went to your motorcycle, you remembered that you had the box of ring in your pocket so you groaned as you ran after him.

"Hey Rowan!" Y/N shouted making him turn around.

"What?" he replied calmly when you were already near.