Aiden's Little Reunion

A/N: Clarifications: I misdescribed Aiden completely. Aiden should have long silver hair like Septhis so I went ahead and fixed that. Also the case with BM. Y/N bought the phone with 4,500 BM wich is pretty fcked up considering BM is a higher currency than dollars. Anyway that's it, I'm really sorry about that and I hope you understand. Anyways, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the two of you calmed down, you both sat back down. Irelia looked at you as you smiled and stared down at the table, you were a little happy that someone wasn't scared of you as you thought they would.

"Then what was the bet?" Irelia asked making you flinch when you weren't paying attention.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"The bet, what was it?" Irelia asked, she was calm about the situation but she was just curious about the prize.

"I told LeBlanc that she'll leave everyone alone, who knows if she'll keep it though," Y/N replied and Irelia nodded. The two of you went quiet for a moment before Irelia clenched her fists and looked at you with a piercing gaze. You smiled when her eyes growed a little brighter and her pupil became much more smaller.

"Y/N, I know this is too much to ask but can I borrow some money?" Irelia asked and her tone was a little demanding and angry. You just chuckled and nodded.

"What are you going to do with it?" Y/N asked and Irelia smirked.

"Your match with LeBlanc made me realize that it's the only way to make them listen. I'm not too confident in my strength so I want to have some insurance. J-just 200 dollars is enough," Irelia said making you chuckle. Seems like she's finally planning to raise her fists.

"I understand, I'll be giving it to you on Monday if possible. I also need to go back to Rowan and the others later, they said I needed to go," Y/N said and Irelia nodded. She smiled and you did the same before standing up and walking upstairs, you felt like having a shower first.

"Oh I'll be here in the meantime," Irelia said so you nodded before leaving the room. You took your towel and removed your clothes, Y/N noticed the mask so you took it with you to the bathroom so you could clean it up.

Somewhere back at the mansion, Rowan was fiddling with his phone while wearing a jogging pant without any shirt. He's a little agitated from work so he just placed his phone down and laid down on his bed with a groan. He sighed a deep one when the comfort was getting to his back but somehow he looks a little troubled. Rowan looked at the cabinet where the box of ring rested on top. He reached for it and sat down as he looked at the ring and smiled as he reminisced the past. Rowan could remember her long white hair as she danced under the sun, her lean body faced Rowan as she reached out her right arm asking Rowan for a dance. She was pretty but Rowan refused to see her face fully and just observed her white long dress blending with her hair.

Rowan slapped himself back to reality by hitting his cheek, he noticed his smile wich he turned into a frown. Rowan closed the box and placed it back on the cabinet before standing, he stretched his body and opened his closet to dress himself up. Just as he wore his black vintage a knock came on the door.

"Who?" Rowan asked himself, Septh and Caspian shouldn't be here and the maid wouldn't knock on his door. They usually rush inside because he had the habit of sleeping so hard that knocking wouldn't wake him up. He fixed the vintage's collar and opened the door only to be surprised when that blue eyes looked directly at his. Rowan grinned and hugged Aiden with a hearty laugh. Aiden chuckled as he pat Rowan in the back.

"When?!" Rowan asked as he broke the hug and grabbed Aiden's shoulders. Though Aiden was stranded in the hospital, he usually has a bad habit of coming unannounced.