Breakfast

It was 4 a.m. when Y/N woke up. He stretched his body and yawned before standing up, Y/N froze as he looked around when he noticed this place was different. You sat down on the bed to process what happened yesterday as you looked in front of you. The lights were off but the moons shone a little brighter enough to light your back. You groaned when you remembered passing out, you wiped your face with your palms when you could still feel Ahri lowering your facemask. You regretted letting her do that now that your mind is no longer hazy. You just sighed as you stood up again and started to wear your coat. You fixed the bed before heading towards the first floor of this building, it looked at little simpler than Septhis' mansion but it was luxurious nonetheless.

You could only rely on your phone's flashlight to see but you noticed 3 light switchs on the wall beside the stairs. You opened the one on the top and the room on your left side lighted up, it seems like it's their kitchen when you could see the appliances and a table wich was connected to the floor directly. It was nice seeing everything was painted in white but also quite problematic when it showed how dirty it was. Y/N just face-palmed himself when you saw the dishes and pots stacked in the sink along with a lot of trash wich were mostly cup-noodles and popsicle sticks along with candy wrappers flooding the bin. You wanted to leave it alone but your arms trembled making you chuckle. You removed your jacket and placed it on top of the table, you closed your phone's flashlight and played your playlist at the 2nd lowest volume. The sound was faint to others but you could hear it clearly. You smiled as you turned the faucet on and started to wash the dishes.

Time passed and Evelynn woke up when she heard a faint sound below, she mumbled as she stood up and went down immediately trying to figure out who's this early bird. She noticed that the only place with its light on was the kitchen so she went there with a foggy mind. Evelynn yawned as she walked inside the kitchen and she saw Y/N standing in front of the stove cooking but he was looking at directly at Evelynn. Y/N blushed a little before looking away.

"You should go change," Y/N said as you stirred what you were frying and Evelynn raised an eyebrow before looking at what she's wearing. It was a loose shirt revealing her black cleavage and a purple underwear making her chuckle. Evelynn just walked to the fridge and pulled out a box of milk, she was about to drink it directly but Evelynn noticed the cups on the cupboard just beside the fridge. They looked squeeky clean so she turned around only to see Y/N's back wich was a little relaxed. Evelynn chuckled as she placed the milk on the table and walked quietly to you. Just as she was getting nearer she could hear the music coming out from your phone making her smile. Evelynn slowly raised her arms to the same level as your chest but she had to use the the tip of her toe for her lips to reach your ears.

"Oh Y/N~" Evelynn whispered seductively and you could feel her arms caressing your chest. This made you shiver for a second but you just sighed as you grabbed her wrist softly and turned around. You looked at Evelynn who was confused why something didn't work but you just grabbed her chin with your left arm and raised it slightly. She bit her lower lip with a smile while her tails slowly hovered beside her.

"Mmhh, looks like you want it rough," Evelynn moaned as she looked at your eyes. You just sighed as you looked at her face.

"You need sleep Evelynn, the bags below your eyes are a little too concerning," Y/N said. It was true, it was beginning to look like a bruise slowly climbing her lower eyelids. Evelynn looked at you with a wide eye and a small frown while her tails slowly went behind her.

"It's clear you didn't have a decent sleep in the past 3 to 4 days. Go rest, breakfast will be ready soon anyway," Y/N continued and you removed your arms before looking at the pan.

Evelynn was a little surprised when her charm didn't work but it was also a letdown when she felt like you showed no hint of interest in her. Evelynn just sighed as she went back to drinking the milk, she looked at the sink and noticed that the plates they left a week ago was gone along with the trash they didn't even bother to clean. Evelynn placed the milk down and noticed that the place was a little brighter than usual. Her nose cleared up too and she could smell that faint scent of fried garlic and pork making her gulp.