Lunch Time

How long has it been? 4 hours? 3? You all were exhausted. Your sweating like hell and the girls are the same as you pushed yourself up. What's worse than that? Caspian was sitting on top of you as you did it making your arms tremble from pain. This is no different from army training and you thought you were strong enough to handle what he just explained a while ago but it seems like you let your guard down.

"Alright. Take your breaks, it's already lunchtime," Caspian said as he stood up.

You plopped to the ground when he did so and kept panting like a dog but you can't help yourself when you felt like your about to collapse. Just then you felt a palm on your right shoulder making you look. It was Seraphine and she was also sweating but much more energized than you are.

"You good?" Seraphine asked making you scoff.

"I don't look like one do I?" Y/N replied making her chuckle while you also stood up. That was harsh but now that the physical part is gone it's time for mana control or something like that.

"Let's go! It's finally lunch," Seraphine said excitingly and you nodded. You noticed the others were also drained making you look at Seraphine who seems like all her fatigue disappeared.

"Damn it when was the last time we've done this?" Akali said as you all ascended.

"Around...a month ago?" Ahri replied as she wiped her forehead through her sleeves.

"We really need to cut down our eating habits," Kai'sa said and everyone except Y/N chuckled.

Silence fell on the group after that making you feel a little awkward when you thought your the reason. Good thing was that you were already on the hallway but that felt like you'd take too long to arrive making you worry.

"Oh right since your working here where's your room?" Evelynn asked as she looked at Y/N making you shudder.

"N-not here," Y/N replied making them all confused. That's when Akali had an idea.

"You live in an apartment then?" Akali asked as she bopped her left arm on top of her right palm. Seems like she's a little comfortable around you now making you feel relieved.

"Something similar but yes. I live in a different place," Y/N replied. You noticed Evelynn rubbing her chin while Ahri was confused why you'd do that. Seraphine was just impressed while Kai'sa seems to have something in her mind.

"Aww shame, would be nice if you could tour us here," Seraphine said with a laugh. All of them agreed making you confused when you thought your the reason they feel a little bit left out. Just then Margaret appeared out of nowhere.

"If you ladies allow me, then I can ask permission from sir Caspian," Margaret said making them flinch when she was suddenly beside them. You weren't that surprised when you guys already passed the entrance where Margaret usually stands by.

"Can we?!" Seraphine asked with brimming expression. Everyone seems to be excited about it, you just want to lay in bed when your body ached.

"I'm sure sir Caspian would allow you to," Margaret replied as she walked with them.

"That would be appreciated!" Ahri replied and the girls giggled while Margaret chucked with them.

You all arrived to the dining room where the food was already prepared and Caspian was sitting on the single chair at the edge of the table. He was waiting for all of you to arrive when he thought you guys would follow after him immediately. He gestured his hand for all of you to sit down so you did so by sitting on the chair on his right side. You were about to reach for the spoon but felt someone sitting beside you. You turned to look and it was Evelynn making you shiver, on her right was Ahri. In front of you sat Seraphine, on her left was Akali then Kai'sa.