Back Home

It's already past mid-day the time you woke up...1:37...ugh. Yesterday pumped you up the moment you got your abilities so you went and pushed through how it could go. Experimenting, learning and discovering. You didn't realize it was already 6 when you figured to get some shut eye...and now your reaping the results.

The results of waking up so late but your efforts also paid off. You can control 2 of the tentacles, each acting like a different set of limbs. You are aware you can take out 6 but controlling all of them differently was way too much. 2 of them...for now. 

You stood up and stretched up your body when you're looking forward today. The light pop on your back did justice as well when they sent some relief.

You noticed you don't have any mirrors in your room so you just wiped your face and stood straight. You tried to copy what Septhis showed you yesterday and tried to pour out your mana, you could feel it releasing but couldn't figure out if you were actually doing it right so you gave up and headed outside your room.

You went to the dining hall but there was nobody there except the maid who gave you your food yesterday. You were nervous since you don't know shit and was debating if you should just tell her or something. You're anxious as you sat down on the table. The maid was the one who started the conversation.

"Sir, would you like to eat lunch?" the maid asked and you nodded with a smile.

"Oh, what's in the menu today?" Y/N asked curiously.

"Its an Ionian cuisine if you don't mind. It's entirely meat too sir," the maid replied and Y/N nodded.

You waited for a bit and your food finally arrived. It was a steak that you'd usually find in a fancy restaurant but if your being honest, your confident you could cook it yourself if you want to.

You began to slice some pieces and ate it slowly. It was really tasty but you just knew you can do a bit better. After you finished, you thought of going back to the room where you practiced but Rowan was at the entrance making you raise your left eyebrow as you walked to him.

"Nah ah ah," He said with the rhythm as his left in ed finger swayed. His grin still there like it usually was making you raise an eyebrow. "You ain't training today, ya still need gonna need some adjustments for yer school after all," he continued making you groan.

"Riiiight," You stretched the word as you facepalm. You forgot about it if your being honest so you looked around before looking at Rowan.

"Say, where is the school?" Y/N asked making Rowan roll his eyes when he atleast expected you to know, no point blaming you though.

"In the middle of the city. I'd say it's a fine choice when students won't need to hustle from one side to the other," Rowan replied as he walked the hallway.

You followed him, thinking of a plan that could give you the solitude you seek. So you tried to come up with a plan...a very expensive plan but you could only hope these guys can handle that. 

"I need an apartment," Y/N said with a casual but had a hint of trouble on his tone. Rowan caught that and he chuckled as he nodded. 

"Uhuh, and I'm guessing you want another name," Rowan replied as those scarlet iris peered through the corner of his eyes as he looked at you.

You simply smiled as a reply, appreciating how he already had the same thoughts as you are. His grin showed again as the brotherly braincell connected.

"Get your clothes, I already got what you need," Rowan said to you making you giggle with a nod.

You both went to your rooms, you didn't mind packing up the clothes you unpacked yesterday and placed it neatly to your suitcase. Seeing the clothes here that your brother used to wear, you helped yourself and took 4 of them as you folded it to fit your case.