To A Villa

The girls were a little relieved seeing Y/N's sleeping body but they were also a little troubled by the fact that you who weighs around 68-77 kg is unconcious in this place. Akali nervously tried to wake you up by shaking you a little but that only made the bottle drop on the floor pouring out it's contents before Akali quickly picked it up.

"Well now what?" Kai'sa asked as Akali placed the bottle down on the table.

"It's quite simple ladies, were taking him home for tonight," Evelynn replied making Ahri and Akali flinch.

"Back at the villa?" Kai'sa asked as she raised her left eyebrow and Evelynn chuckled.

"Yes, back at the villa," Evelynn replied with a smile before taking a shot.

"Eve, did you not see what he did. He's dangerous," Ahri said but Evelynn just smiled.

"Aren't we all?" Evelynn replied. She has a point, by all means they aren't your usual pretty ladies. Ahri just sighed as she caressed Seraphine's hair while Seraphine was also mumbling in her sleep.

"We'll trouble ourselves later because now...now we're just here to have fun," Evelynn said as she poured her glass with some wine and Kai'sa chuckled while Ahri sighed. Akali just sat beside Y/N just incase you'll fall but she was a little confident now that she's surrounded by her friends. She smiled as she reached out for a glass and took a shot.

After some time the girl's decided it's probably time to go home especially when it's not just you and Seraphine that's drunk. A while ago, Akali's confidence actually shot up to the roof and even stood on top of the table while raising the bottle. This made the bartender a little irritated when he tried to ask Akali to go down but Akali wasn't hearing him right. After a few words here and there she finally came down and sat beside you while raising a bottle to the air. Akali hicced and this made her lower her arms when she felt like throwing up. She placed the bottle on top of the table and sighed with relief when there wasn't anything coming up.

Akali laid her back on the chair and unconsciously looked at you while the others were busy with theirselves. She couldn't feel her fear this time thanks to all the drinking and she could only focus on your face wich was looking at her with your eyes closed. Akali observed and reached out her right arm to your chin, she caressed the facemask with her thumb when all she could see was a handsome figure. This made Akali smile before she decided to rest her eyes a little, her head accidentally leaned on your chest but this only ignited Akali's drowsiness when it felt warm. After a minute her body also wanted to share this comforting feeling to the point she woke up angrily with her eyes closed and sat on your lap sideways, she rested her left side to your chest while she kept her head just below your chin. Y/N didn't wake up from that while Akali tried to snuggle on your chest. Ahri was busy trying to handle how much she had to pay while Evelynn and Kai'sa was on the counter drinking. These two felt like they had enough so when they returned to where you were they were surprised at the sight.

"Oh Akali you messed up big time," Kai'sa said as she sneered and pulled out her phone.

"Indeed," Evelynn replied and also took out her phone wich had a purple casing. They both grinned as they took a picture and when Ahri arrived she sighed. They knew it was Akali who did this to herself when Y/N didn't move an inch, Seraphine was just wasted on the other chair and was snoring a little.

"You don't see this everyday," Ahri said as she took out her phone and snapped some pictures. The three took their time as they took some pictures of the people who passed out before laughing to their hearts content.

They just decided to go home so they asked for the bouncer to carry you to their ride. He tried to disagree the first time but thanks to Evelynn's 'charismatic' ability he agreed. The car was a limousine and you were seated in front of Ahri, Evelynn and Kai'sa who was sneering while Seraphine and Akali leaned their head to the side of your arms. To my surprise even with all that you didn't wake up, well the bouncer was strong enough to give you a piggyback to the car. Ahri and Kai'sa kept taking pictures and even added themselves with a stupid face as Evelynn became the cameragal.