Storytime

Y/N and Aiden was busy for the past 5 minutes before Caspian joined in with you guys. This fucking hurts, the whole process was way fucking harder than the one you used to do. Aiden was doing his best to keep the pain minimum when his palm was on your back. The tentacles kept waving restless to your sides while you were busy gritting your teeth. It was the same when Septh pulled out those tentacles the first time. It was burning, the tattoo was burning and the tentacles were going crazy when they shared your pain. Caspian looked at Aiden with an angry gaze, he wanted to intervene but seeing how the progress was going its too late.

A couple of minutes ago Aiden suggested a shortcut along with the risks with it. You agreed with it and now we're here. This is getting worse every minute when you could feel Aiden's mana was guiding yours inside your veins. The process you missed before was clear now, the thing you missed was giving some conscience to the new tentacles wich made you confused when you didn't do it before. The reason for Aiden's mana was to help you get used to the flow. Just like an arm with a blood vessel, it was a tentacle with a different mana stream.

A couple more minutes and the two of you were done. You phanted while Aiden sighed before he started coughing and his right arm covered his mouth. Caspian smacked his lips and went to support Aiden when he tried to stand up.

"Damn it Aiden!" Caspian cursed where only Aiden and he could hear. Caspian was mad why he had to do that to Y/N when his body was barely stable along with the mana he had. Caspian noticed Aiden's tattoo slowly loosing its opacity. There was a crack located just above Aiden's left hip and it was  no ordinary damage. It was faint but Aiden knew that he really pushed his limits this time.

"Now now, atleast it went well," Aiden sighed weakly. He was able to regain his stability and went to wear his shirt while Y/N began to steady his breath. The tentacles behind Y/N was slowly waving back and forth. Caspian sighed as he and Aiden went to you. The tattoo was glowing bright yellow especially the rays of the sun where the tentacles sprouted from. Aiden smiled and placed his right palm on top of your left shoulder while Caspian placed his left on your right.

"That, no more of that" Y/N said as he continued to panth and the two laughed while you chuckled with them. Caspian looked at Aiden who seems troubled by something making him curious.

"Well atleast it paid off" Caspian said when he noticed a fifth line.

If Rowan had the ears, Septh the nose then Caspian got the eyes and damn was he sharp. Before you and the K/DA sparred with him he already noticed how the line of the tentacle had four different sources and this one was different from those. He smiled but he was already worried.

"Good luck on your studies Y/N. Sadly I have to go somewhere but don't worry, as long as you come back to the mansion I'll be here" Aiden said making you pout but you let him be. Y/N nodded and Aiden tousled your hair before walking to the exit.

"Rest well for now. The girls will be here any moment and they already know what to do. Take that time to get used with that new toy," Caspian said and you chuckled, a toy huh. Caspian also chuckled with you before following Aiden.

You waited for them to exit the room before you grabbed your shirt and wore your mask. You noticed the girls coming down the stairs as you wore your shirt. Y/N sighed when you could feel your stamina returning and you looked at Kai'sa who arrived first.

Aiden and Caspian was heading to the second floor and Caspian was visibly pissed off. Aiden noticed but he was more worried when there was something much more than dangerous residing in you.

"Why?" Caspian growled making Aiden look at him when they were near his room. It was not his style to do so but that made his anger be known to whoever listens. Aiden just chuckled with a smile making Caspian much more mad.