A Short Fight

2 hours and 30 minutes but the only thing you could remember from class was Jinx fucking around and annoying the hell out of you. Y/N sighed when the bell rang implying that class is done, the students all began to exit the room after Prof. Heimerdinger and you were stuck with Jinx beside you still talking.

"Lunch break! Lunchy lunch time!" Jinx said with enthusiasm so you just frowned. You stood up and decided to go back at your house to eat since you still had some leftovers.

You passed Jinx and walked through the hallway while Jinx was humming something behind you. After going out the school campus which was legal by the way, you noticed that the humming never stopped making you nervous. You turned around and Jinx was looking at you with the usual grin.

"What?" Y/N asked and Jinx laughed.

"You owe me lunch remember?" Jinx said and skipped past you while you facepalmed yourself.

"Fine, tell me where you want to eat," Y/N said and Jinx gasped with excitement.

"Then follow me!" Jinx commanded, you decided to just drop her off to where she wants to eat and you'll be on your way. A couple minutes later you were in front of an eatery that seems to be normal, you could see the carvings on top of the door wich was a simple 'Butcher' as the eatery's name. Both of you went in and you could smell all the different scents and flavors along with a hint of spices. It wasn't crowded thankfully but there were still a couple of students inside. Jinx ran to the counter and started ringing the bell like crazy while you sighed. A man came and he sighed as he snatched the bell away from Jinx's reach.

"You finally came, oh well aint that a new face," the man said as he leaned on the counter and looked at you.

"Pantheon! Usual please!" Jinx shouted and Pantheon chuckled.

"Aye, how 'bout you newbie? Here's the menu if you want," Pantheon said but you declined. You don't want to remove your mask in such a place.

"Just came to pay for this guy's meal," Y/N said and patted Jinx' s head making her giggle.

"Aww but Pantheon's one of the best chef in this place! And we got P. E.!" Jinx said but you just shook your head.

"I'm fine," Y/N said and tapped the side of his mask. Pantheon got the idea and Jinx just groaned.

"How much is it?" Y/N asked so that you could just pay it and leave.

"15 dollars," Pantheon replied so you reached for your pocket. Jinx snatched it and tried to see how much you have but you took it back when she let her guard down. You took out 50 dollars since it was the smallest thing you have and gave it to Pantheon.

"Here, consider it as her payment till it runs out," Y/N said and gave Pantheon the money.

"Alright then," Pantheon replied and went back to the kitchen.

"Your loaded! You have to get me something!" Jinx said cheerfully making you sigh.

"I paid 3 of your lunch you bloody bastard," Y/N replied and Jinx just chuckled.

"Aight, I'm off," Y/N said and Jinx looked at you with a frown.

You went outside and was just glad Jinx didn't stop you. You memorized the road so you smiled and started climbing the ladder leading to the rooftop. You began to parkour your way to ignite your appetite, you could just walk back to where you parked your bike later evening so you began to run. You always managed to jump in between buildings and even alleyways so you just kept grinning as you ran, jumped and slided to the necessary things. Might as well add some backflips and some tricks you knew.