Plea

Time hit 4 in the evening and all you could remember was you and Rowan acting like a child as you both ran everywhere. It was a great experience when you realized Rowan was much more flexible than he looks. Flashback to some time ago after eating the cake, both of you were bored out of your mind so Rowan asked what you wanted to do. You just wanted to clear your mind from everything so you pointed at the sky making Rowan confused when he knew nothing was there.

"I was thinking of running around on the rooftop. Want to join?" Y/N asked, both of you went quiet for a moment and you figured out that what you said was embarassing making you blush a little. Rowan just laughed and agreed under the condition that you both had to hide your identity.

You and Rowan basically ran on top of the buildings in Demacia, jumping, sprinting and even pulling of some tricks as you both laughed. After all those you two were sitting on top of an apartment building wich was only 3 stories high but it was wide. You and Rowan sat on the edge and it was nice feeling that chilly breeze as you let your feet hang. It was fun having to do something you like with your sibling.

"Well that was nice. Septhis should be coming around this time and Caspian might appear tomorrow," Rowan said making you nod. You just hunched your back and leaned your elbows to your knees as you looked how Rowan seems preoccupied. He was looking at the sky but you could see it in his eyes he was thinking about something. That made you remember the ring so you were curious how it went and how it failed.

"So yeah, for a guy like you who's pretty much a celebrity. I can't seem to find you hanging out with girls," Y/N said making Rowan chuckle with a shrug.

"What the hell did you do?" Y/N asked, you can't shake the feeling that he did uh...something extreme. Rowan realized that you were thinking ill of him so he looked at you with disgust.

"I did not do anything and I don't have the time for beeing in a relationship," Rowan replied and sighed.

"Well then who was that ring for?" Y/N asked making Rowan flinch and smile.

"Oh that, hahah it was for someone in the past don't worrt too much yeah," Rowan said and laughed making you pout a little when he's not going straight into details.

"How about you Y/N? Since your in that academy I'm sure there's a lot of hottie for you to hit on," Rowan said making me sigh.

"I mean there is a lot...but sometimes when any of your names are mentioned things go out of hand. Like seriously, I bet you going in there would make a lot of girls faint," Y/N replied making Rowan laugh.

"Were not that great for God's sake and well we also had some help to get where we are," Rowan said. You were curios how their school life was like but you just let it be when Rowan stood up.

"We should go back," Rowan said making you nod as you also stood up.

The two of you was heading to the mansion through the rooftop and Rowan winced at his left making you confused. You turned to see what it was but you only noticed the busy street. You turned to Rowan again but he was facing forward this time, you figured something or someone caught his eye but you decided to stay quiet about it when you're already 3 buildings away from the place. Some time later and you arrived in front of the mansion, upon entering Rowan froze making you bump into his back when you it was too sudden.

"Hey there Septh uhm...we didn't do anything wrong I swear," Rowan said as he rubbed the back of his head. You peeked through his shoulders only to see Septh's hair floating and his left eye was visible. He seems a little mad but you shuddered when his eyes looked at yours.

"Fine just get ready for dinner and go wash yourselves first. You reek of sweat," Septh said and walked towards the dining room. Rowan chuckled while you were just surprised when you can't smell anything. Rowan noticed you sniffing your armpit making him laugh as he turned around to pat your shoulders.