A Fine Afternoon

Y/N observed for a while as he saw this girl with a colorful hair ranging from light green to cyan to pink. The guys harassing her was more likely aging in their twenties and you're certain they're 2 or 3 years older than you are. Your stomache was churning at the sheer sight and even more when you seen this somewhere.

One held the girl preventing her from moving and was covering her mouth. Her muffled screams weren't strong enough to reach the public so that's a waste. The other one in front of this lady was about to rip her clothes away but this was where you intervened.

You didn't even think and just jumped out the second floor using the man in front of the lady as a cushion your fall a bit. You heard a small crack that you ignored as picked yourself up with a groan.

You couldn't really land your feet flat since your knees might give out but you did feel it land on the man. The guy you crushed was somehow still conscious so you simply give a good stomp to his head and that was enough to shut his eyes for a while.

His partner however looked you with widened eyes as he tried to process what the fuck just happened. You took a step closer making him much more nervous that he actually threw the girl to the side in panic.

He took out a kitchen knife making you want to laugh but you couldn't do so when he lashed at you. Movements were sloppy and you already saw what's wrong with his positioning as you kicked him right in the family jewelry. Your height helped your reach and you feeling his weight made you back you leg as he dropped the knife just to hold his crotch. Another clean kick behind his jaw and that knocked him right out.

We're you nervous? No since it's pretty much no different from what you dealt back then. You fixed your jacket and looked at the girl who was trembling. Her clothes were definitely quite the fashion with the way its made but it's a little dirty when she hit the ground.

Those dark bluish eyes resembled Aiden's and you can tell she's on the verge of crying when it started glimmering. Now that would definitely take some attention and you didn't want to get in trouble this early.

"Hey now don't worry, they're taken care of already," Y/N said as he handed his right arm to the girl.

The girl hesitated but eventually reached for your arm before you pulled her up only to realize you were towering her. Her hair was just as you saw from above that was tied to a pony tail while her bangs covered her forehead.

"T-thank you," the girl said nervously and you just nodded. You can tell she wouldn't want to talk to a guy right now especially after that so you planned to respond quietly to ease her.

It's just...something doesn't feel right. You feel lighter for some reason and it's not something in your mind that got light but your body, physically. You can tell your left leg feels a little free from its usual and that made you gasp.

You started patting that pocket, and the other side, then the ones on your bum. You started patting every pocket from the one to your chest all the way back down to your pants confusing the girl.

You couldn't care less about her right now when you can't find the damn thing. It's missing so you went back to where you fell and yup, there was your phone right on the guys legs.

You rushed immediately and the way it faced down wasn't easing you up in any way. You didn't pick it, you just flipped it only to resemble a spiders nest with all those cracks. Top to bottom. You grit your teeth and your knees gave in forcing it to rest on the ground as you lowered your head.

"Nggggrrrhhh!" Y/N shouted but not in a loud way. The girl was confused but she chose to stay quiet when she could feel your agony echoing with your shout.