2nd Week

It was refreshing to earn some praise from singers nonetheless, but you know it's time for them to go. Tomorrow's Monday and even if you don't respect the curfew, you know you have to respect the time to get to school. It's already close to 11 and you need rest. These ladies need it too since they've gone through the same problem you did aka Caspian's training and you've been bent doing it.

"You guys need to rest, we don't wanna be late on the first day  of the week now do we?" Y/N suggested. You don't have a room to spare for them and you really don't want to trouble them in trying to fit your place. If Septh or Caspian's gonna hear it then they'd probably get mad and you don't want that.

Seraphine was the first to pout but they understand. Akali groaned when she wanted to lengthen the time but before she could complain Ahri was the first to shush her up through a single look. Kai'sa chuckled seeing how those two are like parent and child but she didn't mind. Irelia was a little hesitant about it too but it's not like it'll be the last time they'd meet.

"See you tomorrow Y/N," Evelynn bid through a tone that sent shivers. It sounded so pure of intention that you chuckled anxiously with a nod.

"Bye bye Y/N! Don't forget some papers okay?!" Seraphine added as she walked backwards, her face beaming with a wide smile as she waved goodbye.

"I will, thanks for reminding me!" Y/N replied as you waved back.

"See you guys tomorrow," Akali and Kai'sa jinxed it and Irelia waved with you.

The moment they got out the door, you sighed slowly and were thankful that they got to enjoy this rushed-up welcome. You turned to Irelia who was already looking back before she giggled seeing how your eyes seemed to be in daze.

"That was fun wasn't it? I'm glad I get to let loose with you and the famed K/DA," Irelia said as she stood and stretched while you nodded in agreement.

"It is, as much as I'd like hanging out with them, I still think it's best to avoid them," Y/N replied as tentacles started to slip through your sleeves.

Irelia looked at you with an eyebrow raised as the tentacles started grabbing any litter. The empty cans usually as you dealt with the bowl of snacks that only you ate from.

"Did they do something wrong to you? You've set a distance from us and I noticed how your hands were jittery the moment Seraphine hugged you," Irelia said as you started to walk to the kitchen.

"No no haha, I just don't like the spotlight. Those girls are a magnet of attention by themselves. One wrong move and things might head south," Y/N replied as you threw the cans into a separate bin. Irelia could hear your muffled voice as she was still in the living room and tried to process what you meant.

"I...don't follow. You think you're at risk of having your identity figured?" Irelia asked as you came to view. That was one of the reasons but not entirely the first one.

"Nah, I want to end this school quietly and attention isn't any of the criteria for that. Maybe then I'll get the chance to be with my brothers once this month ends," Y/N said as you removed the mask and looked to the stairs. Singing that song reminded you of that time and you want to renew it. Call it selfish on your part but you figured those lots would like it too.

"I'll be heading first. I still need to do something," Y/N said and Irelia simply nodded. She understand you were trying to keep a low profile and you're doing it so bad in her opinion.

You went to your room and didn't bother to open up the light. You changed to your pajamas and just sat on the bed as your phone rested beside you.

School, the moment Irelia reminded you of that also made you remember of what you did, of what that thing did and you start to feel anxiety creep in to your chest. It was forcing your leg to bounce up and down as you tried to think of what may happen tomorrow.