Thursday Afternoon

You could see the school building but you were pinching Jinx's cheeks and even stretched it a little to the sides while faking a smile. Flashback minutes ago, you felt like Jinx was talking way too much especially when she was asking things that are too personal.

"C'mon, how did you even arrive to this place? Where were you from anyway?" Jinx asked as she walked backwards in front of you.

"Look no, I ain't telling you that. And can you just please be quiet about my job?!" Y/N replied clearly irritated. Jinx didn't stop though.

"I mean I could, but why should I? This could lead you directly to the magazines!" Jinx shouted and giggled.

"That's exactly the last thing I want to happen," Y/N replied.

"Oh come on! What's better than being rich and famous?!" Jinx retorted as she stopped suddenly and closed the distance. She had to stretch her body and even used the tip of her toe just to get her eyes closer to yours. This made you flinch when she was about to bump your chin with her nose, you backed away a little and felt like she deserve what your about to do now. You quickly pinched her cheeks and started to stretch it a little to the sides. It may hurt her but it could make her listen.

"I just want to graduate and go home," Y/N said calmly while she tried to get your hands off.

"Dhat doeh'nt anher the quehtion! (That doesn't answer the question)" Jinx said, it seems like she's not hating what your doing when you could feel her arms calmly removing your arms. You just let her go and looked at the girls behind you, they were quiet the entire time and you could see they wanted answers as well. You looked back at Jinx who was rubbing her cheeks lightly to reduce the sting.

"I'm from another world called Earth. That's it," Y/N said and pocketed your hands before passing Jinx. Riven and Jinx was surprised while Irelia was a little confused at their reaction.

"Insane! Just fucking insane dude! Do you realize how that alone is a headline!" Jinx said as she ran in front of you and hop-skipped backwards. You are now the one confused.

"How so?" Y/N asked and Jinx giggled.

"Y/N, the last people to enter from that place was around 13 years ago. And that was sir Rowan and his siblings," Riven replied when she also sped her walk just so she could be on your left side.

"What? But I've seen similar brands from my place in here! And weren't there many people in the Teleportation Hall?" Y/N asked again. This made Riven scoff and rubbed the back of her head.

"Well, they're all managed by them! Sir Caspian is responsible mostly for the cuisine from there and shared their recipes. The clothing brands, the gadgets and even most of the car companies like Ferrari is being held by sir Rowan. And dont get me started with sir Septhis, that guy has a lot on his hands," Riven replied. Your mind is entirely blown at this point. You were confused how they could do that when they are just around 5 to 8 years older than you.

"There's also a lot of planets beside Earth like where the Yordles came from for example. Look, Earth is a rare place for people to visit and streams or videos regarding that place is one of the most anticipated by the people here," Riven continued. You just scoffed at hearing that since it feels unreal, back at the States they would actually have the same reaction to this place.

"Is it really that hard to go to Earth?" Y/N asked as you looked at Riven and she nodded.

"Earth is extremely low to almost no mana. Using the teleportation device would require a person with a caliber compared to a nuke," Riven said making you back your head a little. She laughed at your reaction and slapped you in the back as she did so.