An Unwanted Inspiration

You also cooked breakfast while Irelia took a shower. Just something light and healthy so you cooked some rice and fried some vegetables with meat, you also heated some water for coffee just incase Irelia would want it. Time passed and you already set the table for breakfast and waited until Irelia arrived. She saw that and was just ashamed for letting you do the task but it really wasn't a bother.

"Right, we should go to school at the same time just to show you the way," Y/N said and Irelia nodded as she looked at you.

"Oh, I saw this in the room yesterday. Sorry for bringing it for now but it seems like one of your brother is engaged," Irelia said as she slid the black box to you. This made you curious so you wiped your hand and opened it only to see the rings. The first person that came to your mind was Rowan.

"Huh, I'll give it back to them later," Y/N said as you took the box and placed it somewhere safe. Irelia nodded and the two of you ate breakfast.

When you were done Irelia washed the plates again so you went up to brush your teeth and fix your mask. Irelia also got dressed and came out with the same jogging pants yesterday so you were a little confused.

"I don't remember us having PE today," Y/N said.

"Wednesday is not the same as any other day. We are going to have a friendly match against different sections," Irelia said making you sigh. You went back to your room and changed into something you can move comfortably. A dark red shirt, the cloak and then a nice black jogging pants. When you went back down you noticed Irelia summoning the shards behind her making you curious.

"That an item or mana?" Y/N asked as you walked closer to Irelia and she chuckled.

"Both, I move them through mana but they are irreplaceable items. They were there with me as I grew up back at the orphanage," Irelia replied making you smile behind your mask.

The two of you went out at exactly 6:30, if there's something the two of you have in common it's starting the day early. Irelia followed you as you went to the alleyway, it was dangerous but somehow your senses tell you that Irelia can handle herself. Irelia didn't speak and just followed until you two arrived at school and immediately blended in with the crowd. Irelia guided you to the stadium and just as you thought there was a couple of students already.

"So how does this work? I'm doubting this place has enough space and time for 50 matches," Y/N asked.

"There is enough space. Though your opponents are random," Irelia said.

The two of you waited and the students kept increasing, you stayed quiet until everyone finally arrived. There were 50 on your side and 50 on the other side, you noticed that these were your classmates in Algebra but you shrugged the idea away. The place was noisy since you could hear people getting nervous, excited and even scared. Coach Rengar walked into the middle and when he felt the noise he snarled.

"Attention," Rengar shouted and you noticed how a wave of black wind spread around him. You noticed that the shout may be something special but you just listened as everyone started to shush. Rengar noticed that everyone grew quiet so his lip opened on the left side showing its fangs. Ryze also came and went beside Rengar.

"Allright everyone please step forward when your name is called," Ryze said and began shouting names. You observed and noticed one from the other side and one from your side.

"Is their any loss if I lose or something?" Y/N asked Irelia by leaning his head closer.

"No," Irelia replied making you confused. This place is weird in your dictionary of school. It's almost similar to military training if you try to compare it but your just glad that your capable of fighting.