Visitors

"Hey guys! Can we go now?" Akali shouted as they made entrance and the two of you flinched.

Seraphine just chuckled with a nod and you nodded along but still...the hell are you supposed to do there if you arrive?! Quite problematic when you don't even have any entertainment system back at your place. All you've done was do the chores or drink to waste some time so you are troubled by this.

You can't help but let out a sigh deciding to let the situation flow. You hoped it won't give you any trouble as well since these ladies are...problematic on their own.

You reached for your phone hoping to reply to Irelia so you sent her a confirmation that it'd be fine for her to stay, and if you're being honest maybe he could help you entertain these ladies.

Still, those worries subsided for a bit as you looked back to the mansion. Aiden's presence was deally relieving to know that you can't understand why you feel much better already.

It made you nod to yourself, agreeing that things will be okay and that you will be fine. That if those troublesome siblings of yours turn a bit rough then atleast you got Aiden to report it to.

"Well then," Y/N let out as he faced the group. A smile hidden behind his mask but it still showed to the ladies. "I'll be riding my bike so just follow me," Y/N continued and Evelynn nodded with a small smile.

That made you gulped your empty throat hoping that your shuddering shoulder wasn't visible to the girl. Your previous alone time with her was...quitw the experience that it still lingered some eeriness inside your mind. You went to your ride and started the engine to not make the ladies wait.

A deep breath for the road as you looked at the girls lined up as they went to their limousine. Them going to your house wasn't something you'd expect nor like but mmh, felt like they'd say a bad impression of you and that's gonna be the worst.

You shook those thoughts away from your mind with a quiet groan and saw that they're ready so you smiled before hitting the road.

The moment you arrived you parked the motorcycle to the usual while the limo parked on the driveway. The ladies hopped out of the vehicle and Seraphine was the first to come out, looking at the place with a smile. You wanted to wait for them but you guessed it should be fine to wait on the porch as you opened the door and gestured your left arm for them to head inside.

"Though it doesn't suit your taste, please bear with me for a little," Y/N said when the ladies were already infront of you.

"It's fine, we're the ones intruding so you should calm down," Kai'sa replied.

The house was decent, nothing too luxurious but not too poor either. You went inside and invited them but you were also busy trying to find Irelia, you hoped she wouldn't mind the noise but all in all you also want her to meet them as well so that it wouldn't be awkward.

Felt like she also want to meet these people and it's bugging your mind when you feel like you're keeping her out. The guilt...it doesn't feel good.

You led your visitors to the living room where everything was quiet but to your surprise they were just keen on observing this place, except Akali who sat on the couch and began scouring for something on the seat beneath the couches.

"Well feel free to be at home. I'll go get some drinks, anything you guys want?" Y/N asked as you went to the kitchen ignoring Akali's bum sticking out.

"Oh, Cola please!" Akali said as she straightened yourself.

"I'm fine with anything," Kai'sa and Seraphine chimed together.