End Of Class

You regret what you did when the girl beside you keeps asking nonstop, this was annoying the hell out of you and felt like the going through Algebra again would be better.

"Hey, come ooonn," the girl said as her index finger tried to press your cheeks but your mask didn't make it through.

"You seem to be...carefree," Y/N said making the girl press her own cheeks as she inhaled with excitement as if she was surprised.

"So you CAN talk!" the girl exclaimed and started giggling.

Singed looked at you and you looked at him back. To him he saw a plea for help but knowing the lady...there wasn't any help to send. Singed could only pause his explanations as he sighed, the students, or those who were paying attention, took notice of it. .

"Give the new kid some space Jinx and listen!" Singed raised his voice as the chalk on his hand pointed to the girl.

"Yikes," the girl replied but her facial expression was implying the complete opposite. She was smiling as if she was expecting something that could cure her boredom but nothing.

Singed shot you a sorry look when that was the best he can do. He knew this girl had some cuckoo head and he knew escalating the situation won't do anything good.

Singed just turned and continued explaining about combinations of different liquids. Meanwhile, Jinx groaned as she planted her face in your table making a low thud. You've seen crazy people but this girl is a different kind. You just hoped she hit her head enough to make her pass out so you just tried to listen what Singed was saying. After a good 10 seconds of peace, Jinx's head perked up making you frown when she looked at you with a wide grin.

"Where are you from?! You're new here arent you? What are you doing in this school? Stealing? Brawls?" Jinx kept asking then she gasped.

"You killed someone?" Jinx asked again making you groan quietly. If you ever want to kill someone then it would be this girl beside you if your being honest.

"No," Y/N replied and Jinx giggled with euphoria. You looked at Singed and he was busy reading out a book without even writing anything on the board. You didn't hear anything he told in the past 20 minutes or something and just cursed inside your mind. Not like it would help you since Jinx didn't stop there.

The needed time finally came to an end with your veins bulging in your forehead. You expected the buzzer to warn you that class ended but this time it was the large bell that rang through the whole city. You sighed as Singed walked outside the door while the bell kept ringing.

The students were frozen that you're confused as to why, even then, you followed their actions. The belt rang for almost 30 seconds, those who were sure that there wouldn't be anything else stood and headed to the door.

Guessing it's fine now, you waited the room to clear out as you tucked your hands to the pocket in your jacket. Home, that was the destination in mind since it was the only place you wanted to eat from. Jinx however, she had other plans.

Most already left, there are some who stayed as they chatted with their friends so the room wasn't really empty. Jinx was one of them and she took your right hand out of the warm pocket when she grabbed your forearm and tried to drag you. Tried because she didn't have the strength to get you out of your seat.

You simply groaned out your distaste as you fought her pull by tensing up. She's weak if you're being honest and you could hear Jinx grunting as her feet keeps sliding on the floor. You don't know how you endured her ranting for 2 hours and a half so no way in hell will you suffer more from it.

"What is it?" Y/N asked and Jinx finally gave up as she rested your forearm on her left shoulder.

"C'mon we gotta see the gym! It's your first time right!" Jinx exclaimed. Now this sparked your interest.