Chapter 6 - Unwell Query

3rd POV

5.21 pm

A sound of commotion could be heard.
Nonetheless, she shut herself on the spot.
Earwigged to whatsoever barney she could apprehend.
Came across as consequential either scrimmage or bun fight.

Aifaa was strolling around the playground when she heard the ruckus. There was a group of children, aged approximately 5 years old like her niece, who were playing on the slides and swings. The fight started as 2 boys were disturbing 3 girls when the girls were playing on the slides.

"You can't play here, potty girth(girls)" Said the tallest and cocky boy on the left.

"Yes, you're not allowed here, uglith(uglies)" Said the other one with an evil smile on his face.

"No girth like you guys can play with us" The cocky boy added.

"Go away, you wh*reth(wh*res)!" The other boy harshly yelled. These boys still have the guts albeit their lisps. Two of the girls in the middle and left, calm and crybaby started to weep but the girl on the right was plucky and seemed to calm herself. The boys should not be cursing! Where are the parents?

"We just... Wanna play. Not... Disturbing you," The calm girl told politely to them boys while holding her weep to let her while and her friends play peacefully.

"We don't wanna play with you. We wanna play the slides" The plucky added.

"How dare you!" The arrogant boy seemed angry and harshly pulled her.

She tripped on a huge stone and fell pretty hard to the ground. Her two friends merely looked at her. Their sobbing began to fade little by little. 'Maybe it's just a misunderstanding. Isn't it, no? Ugh! scr*w it!' Aifaa thought. She then began to walk leisurely and quietly forward to the children while eyes intently staring at them. The plucky girl picked herself up and sweep her shirt which was dirty as it was stuck by soil and dry leaves. The plucky girl well-nigh lost her temper as infuriated by the arrogant boy's attitude.

"Oh, no no no. The boys will be dead if she moves now. I better quick" She mumbled and immediately paced towards the girl first.

"Hey, are you okay?" She embraced and stopped the plucky girl from moving.

"You alright?" She gently asked one more time. The plucky girl just nodded then Aifaa looked over the other two girls and smiled.

"It's okay. I'm here" She mouthed to the girls. The two already calm as sobbing were faded and their front showed relief the moment she came to the rescue.

"You shouldn't say that to the girls, boys. What you'll do if the same thing happens to your mother or sister? Why be bad when you can be nice, boys. You wanna apologise or not?" She spun back and advised the boys while crossing her arms with a firm tone.

"Don't know how to curse anymore, boys?" She added. The boys were merely quiet and bow down in shame. Stand squarely like a ruler. Scared as she was close by.

"You guys don't wanna, really?" She questioned once again more fierce than before. The boys instantly moved from their spot and shouted sorry in unison then ran away. Back home. She then intertwined with the calm girl's hand and walked to the two girls. "You two, okay?" She queried and a worried tone was visible.

"I-i'm... okay" The crybaby stammered. She seemed a bit afraid but Aifaa kept smiling to make sure the kids were not afraid to speak with her. She waited for the other one to answer but no single word was uttered from her mouth.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" She asked while checking the calm girl.

"I-i..." The calm girl began speaking. "I'm... okay... t-thank you fo-for helping us" She faltered.