Chapter 21 - Healing Process

3rd POV

Dear self, how did things turn out this bad?
Never thought this would be the outcome.
The person you thought was kind is the one who tortured you in silence.
Just caused by a small matter, it turned badly huge.
Am I supposed to be silent all day?
I could not voice at all?
Yet I still going to change for the sake of my future.

It was 5 o'clock in the morning, Nurul was sitting on a chair and contemplating either to let Amanina suffer just like her before or help her mother instead. She kept thinking about yesterday incident as Amanina's words 100 per cent wounded her deep until now. She denied it was her doing all along but she could not believe it was caused by a small matter. It became a big matter as it involved black magic. Amanina's kindness did cover the nasty things herself did that were unimaginable.

She still livid of course. But then, she decided to help Aunt... Lin. Yes! Aunt Lin! She just remembered it as Amanina once mentioned her mother's name in the class. She also remembered about Ustaz Tajul so she messaged him to help Aunt Lin, giving information of what had happened. "Can I follow Ustaz Tajul as well? I don't know why but I feel like I wanna know more" She mumbled.

But she wanted to follow too as there was no one other than Amanina's mother at the latter's house. She wanted to know more about what Amanina would spill actually. She was supposed to stay at home but being the adamant girl she was, she wanted to experience this kind of things once again. She wondered where Amanina's father was. Why Aunt Lin was alone with Amanina? Even if they already divorced, he should concern about them and take care of them at least the daughter. Who's her father though?

She wanted to help her a bit even though she did unpleasant things to her behind her back. She did not want to at first but she pitied Amanina's mother. Hence, her best friends already spoke to Aunt Lin yesterday and told her they will try helping what they could do. They promised but her. Yet she helped nonetheless. But Aifaa and Dee did not know about her plan. Yet.

She unwilling to watch Aunt Lin suffer anymore. How could she bear it for months? Alone? Didn't anyone help her even a little? 'Ya Allah, I'm getting mad just thinking about it spesh Aunt Lin's husband' She wondered while started laying on the bed as her backbone was hurt for sitting so long on the firm chair. It was not her responsibility to look after Aunt Lin but a duty as a human. Help other people in need either Muslim or not, she will help when she could. It was not only about her.

Aifaa and Dee will accompany her as well. They were livid of course. Who doesn't? Aifaa even said she was so stubborn and too nice. Dee respected her decision even she did not agree at first. Yet willing to let her go to Amanina's house one more time and they will follow. Not wanting neither Amanina nor her to get on each other's throat.

Didn't she remember what had occurred yesterday? She nearly died! Aifaa was the most worried. As for Dee, she will pursue whatever her best friends choice is. Being neutral was much better for her but not in Aifaa's case. Despite being insensitive occasionally, she was concerned about her best friend. It was how she show her affectionate side. Nurul then proceeded with her thoughts.

"Let people do horrible things to us, not us doing it or retaliate for ones' actions. It won't make us feel good forever and won't do good for us"

As she believes, good deeds will bring rizq not only to her but to people around her as well. Punishing or avenging them will not get anything in return. Every unpleasant things got consequences and you got options to choose whether being nice or contrariwise. People should take more time to make the right choice regardless of the drawbacks. Do not have to be in a hurry. Yup, time is precious but the choice you choose would get you far to the best future. But enough with that.