Chapter 11 - Aggravated State

3rd POV

She began to feel hot the moment Ustaz Ahmad reached in the middle of surah and somehow her body started to burn. The heat could be felt on her skin before it spread inside. But inside, the temperature was rising and she almost screamed as the degree got higher than usual. On the other hand, Ustaz Ahmad did not stop reciting with a firm tone this time as well as pretty much sweating.

Her face then turned bloodless. She tried calming herself but it was no use. The fuming heat was still there. She harshly scratched her neck then moved to the stomach while gritting her teeth. It was tough to hold the hotness and her breath felt like a dragon too. It made her out of her mind as she cannot stop herself from the rough raking and plain coughed once with a great force so sudden.

Abruptly, there was an eerie air in her surrounding. She could sense it so she became scared and shaky. Whilst her father merely caressed her hands and stared back and forth to Ustaz Ahmad and his daughter as well. He did not know what to do. He was too stunned to speak. He did not believe all these things before. As Ustaz Ahmad almost finished reciting the ayatul kursi, she abruptly felt nauseous.

She unexpectedly standing with wobbly legs nearly gave up and she wants to puke as well after coughing loudly one more time. She let out a heavy trembling breath and threw out in a crawl position not long after while Ustaz Ahmad just completed recited the surah out of breath and sweating. As the result, she vomited vital fluid on the floor. Gladly just once. But the colour changed this time with an unforeseen one wholly black. A mouthful of black vital fluid.

"What is that??? Black vomit???" Her father voiced after the long silence and shock were visible on his face.

'Black colour? This never happens before' She thought still gazing at the blood.

"I'm sorry, sir Shahrul. I don't think this is working. She needed an Ustaz with the best Islamic knowledge especially the one with mystical matters" Ustaz Ahmad told while trying to catch a breath and sweat a lot. Drained. He did not have much experience to help her. He tried his best but the thing in her body was tougher than he thought.

____________________________________

The next morning, she was on her bed after being led by her father yesterday night. She was there ever since and out of bed only when she has to shower and pee as well as poo. She merely moved gently on the bed. She was sound asleep as well after hours of shackling the same episode. She looks more ill than before as her skin coloured even paler. She had to overcome the gag every time she tried to consume to boot. It was like an utter nightmare for her. Her life turned the other way around than what she predicted. Pathetic heart-rending.

After puking that much blood, her energy drained like a wildfire. She has no appetite to eat either. She barely touched her breakfast. Her father has to force her to eat the food for a few spoons at least. He bought a chicken porridge for her yet she did not crave it. She only drank water but the same as what she did just on her breakfast. Not much yet better than how she ate the chicken porridge. Hours passed, she woke from her sleep as zuhr prayer call resounded. She prayed in a sitting position as her legs feeble to be upright longer.

On the other hand, her father was sitting at the dining table and searching for a professional religious expert that had encountered such things. He clicked on many websites but could not find a specific one yet. The one that he needed the most, extramundane. He scrolled and scrolled until he found a website called Syifa'. He found one contact named Ustaz Tajul below the website. Her father then immediately messaged him if he is free today. Ustaz Tajul replied after hours of waiting but he said no for today. If tomorrow is a yes at 8 pm. He also told that he lives near Prince City too, close to Nurul and Aifaa's house. He felt relief as he found a cure for his daughter at last. A grin and twinkle peepers were evident on his front.