Chapter 3: Getting Schooled

Like the other two groups, Hollow, Richelle, and Morgan got off of their plane at their destination; London.

"It feels good to be close to home." Hollow said, as he was stretching.

"Well, since you know generally where everything is at, then where should start looking?" Morgan asked.

"We should find out from somewhere, where this Sadie girl is at." Richelle suggested.

"And ask is what we shall do. We can ask around some public places, like one of the schools." Hollow replied, making his way to across the street.

Morgan and Richelle followed him without question, because they trusted him to find a place to head. After following Hollow for a good half an hour, they arrived outside a school, full of teenagers.

"So we are going to ask the people here if they know a.... Sadie Heavens?" Richelle asked, wanting to clarify the situation, that they may soon be in.

"Yeah. All we need to do is ring the buzzer for the secretary lady to let us in." Hollow replied.

Morgan, upon hearing the word buzzer, pushed Hollow to the side, and with her pizza/Stromboli type thing in her mouth, she proceeded to push the buzzer. She then pressed it again, then again, and then yet again.

By the fifth buzzer press, Hollow moved her away from it and waited for the now annoyed secretary to answer.

"Yes?" A voice said from the speaker.

"Um, we are here to talk to the principle... about a student." Hollow said, having to pause because Morgan decided to press the buzzer again.

"May I ask which student?"

"Sadie... Heavens?"

Morgan pressed the buzzer again.

"You can come in, I'll inform the principle of your arrival, the office is the first door on the left. And please stop hitting the buzzer."

Hollow nearly swatted Morgan's food out of her mouth as she went to hit the buzzer again. Richelle just sighed and walked in the now unlocked front door. Hollow walked behind her, and Morgan came in after him, after of course she hit the buzzer again.

Once the group of three made it in the office, the secretary who was at the front desk just glared at them.

"Which one?" She asked.

Hollow and Richelle both pointed at Morgan who was innocently taking another bite of her food. Morgan looked at the lady with a smile, and then quickly moved her attention to the bell that was on the desk.

"The principle's office is that room over there. He will come to see you in a minute."

"Thank you." Hollow replied. And the three made their way over to the room. But of course Morgan dashed over to the bell and slammed her hand on in.

The secretary just looked at Morgan and quickly took the bell off the desk so she wouldn't hit it again. Morgan accepted that she couldn't hit anymore, for now, so she made her way over to her friends.

They both looked at her like she was absolutely crazy. And she just responded with a smirk and another bite of her food.

The group of three sat in that room for a good ten minutes before the principle decided to show up.

"Ah. Hello.. I am sorry to keep you three waiting, I'm principle Charles. What can I do for you today, I hear you wanted to know about one of my students." The slightly balding man said, trying to be cheerful, but it was clear he just wanted to go home, and not deal with the three benders.