Chapter 5.5: To Defeat our Foes

*???'s PoV*

My students are learning quickly. They show so much potential, I cannot wait to see what will happen when I unleash them against those fools at the facility.

Ty is showing a great strength with using ice. But he seems to have a tendency to just go absolutely crazy. Like just a couple of hours ago he stabbed one of the non-bender workers in the leg... For some reason that satisfies me, I'll be sure to use him in any missions I need someone to have minimal emotion.

Karla, she is much more calm in her actions. Which sort of surprises me, with her being a fire bender and all. She seems to enjoy manipulating people. I think she somehow got her trainer to get her some lunch... And her trainer is a cheap, cheap man.

The two of them I know will do great for my plans. Karla is already helping out with the plan by obtaining the information we need.

Now that I think of it, she should be returning soon. Ahh look there she is now.

"Hey Old Man!"

I sighed. She is beginning to remind me too much of her brother.

"Hello Karla. Tell me, did you figure anything out?"

"If by anything you mean who the Avatar is and who he is closest to, then yes I found out a lot of things."

She was only there for an hour!! How could she possibly get that much information without raising any suspicion in people?

"Go on, tell me what you have gathered."

"Whoa. Hold on Old Man. First you own me something."

She is already annoying me...

"What do you want." Not that I will give you what you want or anything.

"I want... I want my room to have a complete makeover."

"Well, if that's all you want, then fine. I'll get that for you. The amount you get depends on how informative the information you found is."

I watched as she just smirked.

"Okay, Old Man. Here's what I found out...

Sources tell me, that the Avatar is actually the Air trainer Evanz. And from what I hear, he's not the best. I guess his student is almost at the point of passing up his air bending skill. So that made me believe that his first element was not air-"

"It was water. I know this information. Now tell me something I don't know."

"Sheesh. Okay. Relax. Okay... So... the same source tells me that he seems to have a connection with a certain fire trainer."

"Go on.."

"Anyways, I think her name is-"

"Jessica."

"Yeah! How did you know?!"

"Remind me to tell you what I've learned about them through this place."

"Okay. I'll hold you to that Old Man.... So from simply spying around, the two of them seem to be a thing. Then I found out that there are six students, two fire, two earth, one water, and one air."

"Well done Karla. Well done. You do not have to tell me anymore. The information you have told me is enough to get the plan rolling."

"Okay. But one more thing."

"What's that?"

"Apparently three old trainers are there as well, but I've found out that they will be leaving for a vacation in about a week or two."

I simply nodded and shooed her away, reassuring her that her room will receive a makeover.

She happily walked away, and I went to my study to place the final touches to the plan I have made.

Once they were made, I knew I should call Karla and Ty down here to tell them about the idiots at the facility, along with all that has happened since their arrival.