Epilogue

"Do you think it worked?" A very tired sounding Jessica asked.

Instead of getting a verbal answer, Jessica was smacked with the morning dew.

"How did you figure out how to bend so quickly?" Richelle asked, looking at Morgan who was too busy snickering.

"I really don't know. It feels like I've known how to do this for years." Morgan replied.

"GUYS! IT'S MONDAY! WE HAVE SCHOOL!!" Jessica suddenly shouted.

With her sudden outburst the three girls quickly ran off the hill they were standing upon and ran to school.

While they attended school with their new bending skills, four people in England were sitting on a hill being very confused.

"Hey. Hey. Hey Evanz, where's your girlfriend?" Rage playfully asked, thinking he was going to mess with Evanz by using something from what seemed to be just a dream.

"What?" Evanz asked, along with Hollow and Fluke.

"Did you have that dream too?" Fluke asked Rage.

The four looked at each other in confusion when Rage nodded. They quickly began to tell each other parts of this 'dream'.

"Wait. Maybe that wasn't a dream.." Evanz muttered.

"Then that means.. GREG!" Rages shouted as he began to make his way to his house.

"Where are you going?" Hollow asked, following Rage down the hill.

"To find Greg. I want to see if that was a dream or maybe a vision of the future or something." Rage explained.

Sure enough, Greg was standing outside of Rage's place. Since they all seemed to know each other, the four benders went with Greg , to head to the facility.

"Do you know what's going on?" Evanz asked Greg as they were boarding the plane.

"To tell you all the truth, I have no idea. We'll discuss this more at the facility, with the others." Greg replied.

Several hours, there was several planes landing at the facility.

Fred got off the one, rubbing his temples, and was followed by Richelle, Morgan, and Jessica. Greg got off another, followed by Rage, Hollow, Fluke, and Evanz. Kaitlin got off another one with Kyle, Reese, Charlie, Lily, Mikey, and Christine.

The three trainers made their own separate group, while the three other groups followed behind.

"That girl is as annoying as I remember." Fred sighed, gesturing to Jessica, who was busy tormenting her friends.

"Does she recognize you?" Kaitlin asked. "Because the six I got do."

"My four did as well." Greg added.

"No. None of the three remembered me." Fred stated.

"Okay, I think I got it." Kaitlin said, clapping her hands together. "Those three could have somehow managed to send us back in time, but they lost their memories of all the stuff that happened in order for all of this to happen."

"As crazy as that sounds. That sounds like that is what happened." Greg sighed.

"You know I hope what happened was true.. Because if not, Kaitlin you are a vicious murderer." Fred muttered.

"Hey, just because I stabbed Alex in his sleep, then went to that boat and sent Timothy to the bottom of the ocean, does not make me a murderer." Kaitlin said.

Fred and Greg both sighed and accepted her crazy behavior.

Meanwhile with the groups of benders.