Chapter 4: The Arrival

*Group 1's plane*

After the three new benders found Rage and Fluke in the park asleep, they woke them up, with their elements of course, and they all headed to a plane destined for the training facility.

"Are we even remotely close to being there yet?" Mikey asked, from the seat right behind Fluke and Rage.

"That was a convoluted way to ask. And yeah, almost." Fluke replied.

"Who will my trainer be?" Lily asked a few moments later.

"You'll see." Rage said, trying to sound as ominous as he could.

The five of them continued to do their own things. Rage tormenting Fluke. Fluke retaliating. Lily humming to the current song she was listening to. Christine watching the clouds from the window. And Mikey absorbed into the book "Acting 101: To Act or Not to Act".

They all continued to do their thing. Once Rage and Fluke were done bothering each other, they looked back on their trip to the facility and how they kept tormenting Greg. As they continued to reminisce, the other planes were also on their way.

*Group 2's plane*

Evanz and Jessica, after paying for their hotel room, made their way to the airport and waited for Reese and Charlie to arrive. Luckily they did in a timely matter, because Jessica was getting slightly impatient.

"How much do you want to bet I can make that guy over there really annoyed?" Reese whispered to Charlie.

"Nothing, because I know you can."

"You're no fun..."

"Hey, don't worry, you can annoy people when we land." Evanz said turning around to face the two.

Reese had a mini celebration and proceeded to think of a plan for when they got there. Charlie on the other hand, was making shadow puppets with a flashlight he brought. Evanz was munching on some of the on plane food. And Jessica was intently playing her 3DS, and bothering Evanz.

The four of them continued to do those things, while they waited for the plane to arrive.

*Group 3's plane*

Hollow, Morgan, and Richelle after leaving the local hotel they stayed at, went to pick up Sadie who was impatiently waiting for them. Once they got her, the four of them went to the airport, after Sadie said goodbye to her mother first.

"What is going to happen when we land?" Sadie asked, making a face at the blue haired man beside her.

"Train, and whatever else we decide to make you guys do." Hollow replied.

"Sounds boring..."

"It's anything but. Depending on your element, you may get a special property like one of us."

Sadie just rolled her eyes and went back to her phone. Hollow just gave her a questioning look and continued to read a book he bought before they left. Morgan was eating some smuggled pizza, and Richelle was having a conversation about Spider-Man with the guy in front of her.

The four did multiple things each as they waited for their plane to actually make it to the facility.

*At the Facility*

Three planes could be seen coming from different directions.

Kaitlin exploded with excitement when she saw them. Fred and Greg on the other hand just sighed and waited for her to calm down before they would let her meet the new students.