Chapter 5: Let's Get Down to Business...

The evening of the first day went relatively normal. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, Mikey was quoting famous lines, Lily was doing her best to get Sadie to talk, Christine was drawing, Sadie was ignoring Lily, Reese was stealing things, and Charlie was repeatedly telling Reese to put things back. So nothing too interesting. The next day is when things started happening.

It was the first official training day, and the newest benders, whether they showed it or not, were excited to start thing off. So excited that they didn't even speak to one another until they reached their dojos.

The fire dojo was the first to start training.

Hollow and Jessica constantly tried over and over again to keep the attention of their students. But they were having little luck, considering Reese felt the need to either interrupt them or bother Lily.

"How about we do something interesting?" Reese said, messing with some ashes that were laying in his hand.

"Well, we could, if you would stop making this unbearable to teach." Hollow replied sounding more than slightly annoyed.

Reese sighed in defeat without trying to make a witty comeback, and waited for Hollow to start talking again.

"Now, let's see how you bend."

"What does that mean?" Lily asked.

"It's how you bend fire. I personally use physical motions to summon fire or lightning. While that thing over there," Hollow gestured to Jessica who was personally waiting for training to be over with. "She prefers to use her mind to summon fire."

"She can summon fire with her mind? Why do I find that hard to believe?" Lily commented, holding back a smirk.

Before Hollow could respond to Lily's statement, Reese shouted, "Don't ask how! I've seen and felt in before!!"

Lily just laughed. Knowing that Reese didn't want Jessica to show them an example, she continued talking. "I still don't think it's true."

"It is-" Hollow began to say but was cut off by Jessica.

"I think I have been issued a challenge."

"No! You haven't!!" Both Hollow and Reese shouted, knowing where this was headed.

All Jessica did was smirk. She looked at Reese, who instantly turned his sight to the floor. She then looked at Hollow who just glared back at her. Her smirk almost turned insane when suddenly Hollow's face was lit ablaze.

In response to his face being on fire, Hollow shot some lightning at Jessica, who luckily moved out of the way. Fearing for her life, Jessica instantly put Hollow's face out, and tried to muster a smile.

"Told you I could do it." Jessica said attempting to lighten the mood.

"Training's over today." Hollow simply said, as he walked out of the dojo with his face still steaming.

"Well, you heard him. Lesson over." Jessica said, already leaving the dojo as well.

"What do we do now?" Reese asked Lily.

"I don't know what you're going to do, but I'm going to get something to eat, possibly add some more music to my collection, and then bug Christine and Mikey." Lily said, making her way out of the dojo.

"Oh.. Okay.." Reese said, half waving goodbye to Lily. He then muttered, "Time to see what everyone here owns.. Without Charlie telling me to return it.."

While this was happening, the water dojo was going through some rigorous training.

Both Fluke and Morgan were not only attempting to get Christine to actual carry out a conversation with them, but they were also telling her what to do with her bending and how.