𝘛𝘸𝘰 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

• • •

What the fuck? That is all I can think as I watch Evanna strut through the doors of the frat house

Who invited her? Why, and what the fuck is she wearing?

12 hours earlier

There's something about skating on the ice that makes you feel weightless, invincible and like nothing could ever touch you. It's funny how by doing the most dangerous things we feel the most alive. How society forces everyone to feel the need to conform to the same standards and hit the same goals in life. Well, I say fuck that. It's bullshit if you ask me.

Skating doesn't feel restricting. It requires concentration, discipline and balance. It's the balance between life or death, skating or crashing. I mean, have you seen how thin the blades are?

Coach Quinn looks displeased as fuck right now, standing on the ice with his hands on his hips. His eyebrow raises as he watches Keon tease Jonah with the puck. Coach is tall and bulky with dark hair and grey eyes. The guy rarely smiles, but he is such an excellent coach.

"Keon, move it! Faster, Left."

Keon skates to the left and I'm quick to come up behind him, so I'm ready if he needs it. There's a cool bite in the air from the ice and the sounds of skating fill up the rink. Jonah is quick on Keon's tale, so Keon picks up the pace.

Coach claps his hands twice while nodding his head, "That's it, boys, keep it coming."

Jonah reaches for the puck, but Keon is quick to keep it close. The air is tense and before I can warn Keon; he enters a blue line.

"Out of the blue lines, you're offside."

Keon retracts back and before I know it, I blurt out, "Are you pregnant, Keon?"

"Dude, what the fuck?" Keon's head rears back in shock and it takes everything in me not to explode into laughter. He stops skating to look at me in confusion.

"Blue lines mean positive. Congrats bro." I chuckle bumping his shoulder with mine, I can see coach shaking his head from the corner of my eye.

"Murphy! Quit blabbing and get skating, boy." He orders and I realise we had all stopped skating.

"Right Coach Quinn," I answer, saluting him before getting back into play.

I can hear Ronan trying not to snigger from next to me. "Shut it, Ronan."

"Boy's the new season is about to start so you need to focus now." We all nod, skating around each other to show off our skills on the ice.