𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 & 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬

• • •

[DEDICATION]

To all the parents out there who risk their own lives to raise a human.

To all who judge someone by their looks.

To all the hardworking people who work day in and day out to make ends meet.

To all of those who have been manipulated by parents or figures of authority.

This is for you.

• • •

[FACTS]

1. Evanna's nickname was supposed to be ROSE but THORN stuck more.

2. At one point their was a vibe between Evanna and Ronan and I thought I would have to change the whole main MC.

3. Sloan was supposed to be more of a joker but he wasn't like that in my head.

4. Ron was supposed to take after Evanna's mother but once again he was a big softy in my head.

5. Evanna was supposed to be way more snobby but she was actually just really misunderstood.

6. I changed the outline of the ending at least 4 times.

7. They were supposed to get together earlier then they did, but they wanted a slow burn.

8. Evanna was supposed to go into labour at 40 weeks not early.

9. I choose preeclampsia because my mum had it with me and we both almost died.

10. Sloan's relationship with Coach was not planned at all and was completely organic as I was writing it.

Lastly, it took me 16 weeks to write this story and I could not be prouder of myself.

Go me!

• • •

[THANKS]

I just want to thank every single person who has voted, commented, added this story to their reading list and most importantly actually given this story a chance.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Putting your writing out there is super scary so to have people, even if only a couple like your writing feels so rewarding.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I hope to see you in my next story

Winnie Jade Lee

xx

• • •

[NEXT BOOK]

COMING MAY 4th 2022

Ronan and Shelby's Story

Available to add to your libraries now,

I hope to see you there...

I'm going to go write now, bye ✌🏼