𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦

• • •

"Sloan

"Sloan."

I groan and hearing no response I moan his name again "Sloan."

"What?" He hisses emerging from his bedroom with his hair at all different angles and his eyes narrowed at me.

"Don't what me asshole, your not the one puking at all hours."

"No. But you are waking me at all hours." He drawls crossing his arms.

He's mad at me, I get it.

"Why are you mad?" I ask sitting up from the sofa.

Ronan's snort interrupts us from the kitchen.

"I'm tired Evanna. That's why I am mad. You wake me up like I can help you."

I having been staying with the boys for a week now. Once Sloan realised that I actually had nothing he gave in and let me stay. Luckily I had a bag of clothes in the boot of papa's car from when we last went on holiday. For once I wasn't mad that he had forgotten them.

I only lasted 2 nights in his bed as he said he would take the sofa. That is until he saw I would be waking him up every time I run to the bathroom to puke my guts up. Then he kicked me out and said I could have the sofa so I would be closer to the toilet. Turns out he still couldn't get much sleep. Whoops.

"I need help sometimes." I shrug my shoulders.

"You won't let me touch you." He deadpans.

"It makes the feeling worse but I still need some water or what not."

"Whatever. I'm going back to bed, It's 6 in the morning. Leave me alone this time." He glares before turning around and slamming his bedroom door shut.

I grumble while redoing my ponytail from it's messy state.

"Here. You need to keep your fluids up." Ronan mutters while handing me a glass of water.

I smile gently, "Thanks Ronan." I pause, "Sorry if I have been waking you."

He waves me off, "I'm an early riser."

I snort, "Could not be me." Except the baby wants to change that I guess.

"I thought the whole when you were sick was in the name? Morning sickness?" He sits down opposite me and stretches his legs out. Ronan is a big guy so I constantly see him trying to make extra room for himself.