𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰 - 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯 𝘔𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘺

• • •

"Left, left, left

"Left, left, left."

Coach barks from next to me towards the rink where the team is skating. He is sat on the bench while I pace up and down with Rosie strapped to my chest. I had just gave her the last bottle so I really hoped that Elle would be back soon because I do not have milkers.

"She'll be fine right?" I nod speaking to myself. The last text I got form her was over 4 hours ago and I had no idea what was going on. Only that Shelby was in trouble and Evanna had to get her out. What the fuck did that mean though?

"Sit." Coach grumbles.

"No." I shake my head.

"Fine. Give the baby." He mutters holding out his arms expectantly. Sighing in defeat I carefully pass her over watching as he relaxes slightly when she is in his huge arms.

I raise an eyebrow in question.

Narrowing his eyes he grumbles out, "Your bouncing her too much, next you will have baby sick all over you."

I huff silent agreeing with him, I was only trying to get her to doze off though. Although 2 minutes later after watching him gently rock her, her eyes are closed and soft tiny sighs escape her rosey lips. Her hand is holding his shirt in her fist and he looks smug.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too."

We grin and both sit down, happy the tiny thorn is now asleep. Although I'm quick to spring up at the sight off Elle waddling through the doors with tearful eyes.

"Hey, hey, don't cry." I soothe reaching out for her and looking her over to make sure she is okay. "Is everything okay?"

She shakes her head, her lips parting on a sob as she dives into my chest. Frowning in concern I wrap my arms around her, squeezing her gently in reassurance.

"I'm so lucky to have you." She murmurs breath hitching on certain words.

"I'm lucky to have you as well." Running my hands up and down her back I try and get her to look at me.

"It was just hard. We were so close to getting caught. He came home early and I have never sped away so fast in my life. Her face Sloan," She shakes her head eyes meeting mine, "She's terrified."

"Is she safe now? She can stay with us baby it doesn't matter."

"She is safe in one of Papa's secret places."