𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

• • •

6 Months Later

6 Months Later

We made it.

We fucking made it. Not only did I get scouted, Ronan did and even fucking Coach did. They appointed him head manager and Coach of our team and we loved him for it.

I mean can you believe it? Us 3 actually got to stick together?

And most importantly another 3 are still stuck together as well.

My little family, me, Elle and Rosie.

God I love those girls so much, Rosie bless her is literally a carbon copy of Evanna and wow am I in for it when she is a teenager. Yet I still love her completely with all my heart. She is growing more and more everyday and sometimes I wish I could just freeze time so I have time to lock away all of these memories of her as a baby.

I know Elle feels the same as sometimes I catch her watching her sleep, like right now. I'm gearing up to get onto the ice for the first match of the season and Rosie has just fallen asleep in Elle's arms.

She smiles down at her, watching every little breath she takes while slowly rocking her.

"What?" She asks finally seeing me watching them.

"Nothing." I mutter smiling fondly. My heart warms seeing them together and I have to blink to reassure myself they are not a dream. "I just love you a lot."

Her smile widens and her eyes sparkle.

"Fuck, she found my last hide out." Ron mutters walking into the changing rooms.

"Is it really your last hide out?" I drawl raising an eyebrow at him as Elle laughs.

"Fuck off, Sloan. A man needs his down time."

I chuckle, "No, a man needs his family."

He smiles sadly, "Not when my only family is all grown up."

Elle's smile falters as her eyes tear up, "Papa you can always come and see us. I never stop needing you, please remember that."

He nods placing a kiss to her forehead before Ronan interrupts, "You ready?"

I nod feeling confused by his abrupt change of behaviour. "Yeah just coming man."

"Okay. I'll meet you out there"

I frown as Elle asks, "Is he okay?"