Four

MILA||

MILA||

I put the note back on my bed. I'm not going anywhere if they want to play let's play. I called River. "Yes Mila?" "We have a problem." "What did you do now." "I got a note, and this person wants me to meet them at Peccati Nightclub." "When are you leaving?" "That's the thing, I'm not." "You want me to send someone over there, don't you?" "Aw you know me so well." "Fine." "Thank you River." Call ends~

*****

3 hours passed and no call from River. That could mean two things, the person that he sent over there is dead or they found out nothing but today might be my lucky day. Theo and Marcel convinced me to go to Peccati nightclub with them even though we have school tomorrow. I know, I know, I said I wouldn't go but hey what could go wrong. Everything bitch- We walked in together, with Marcel's arms around the both of us. We walked over to the bar and got our drinks. "You know you two are dancing with me right?" Theo said as she dragged us to the dance floor.

As we danced I got a call. "I'll be back." "No stay," Theo pouted. "Marcel take care of my women." I gave Theo a kiss on the cheek and walked away answering my phone. "Hello?" "I see you decided to come after all." Their voice sounds familiar. "And who might you be?" "I think you know the answer to that." "If I knew who you were, we wouldn't be having this conversation." They chuckled and ended the call.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see a women. She has blonde hair with hazel eyes, dressed in a pretty black dress. "Mila," she said happily. "Are you going to say something?" The women was too stunned to speak- "Long time no see," I replied. "Walk with me." We walked over to a room, and sat down at the minibar. She poured us drinks. "So how are you Mila?" "Let's skip the how are you and get to the point." "You haven't changed, have you?" "What do you want Valerie!"

"You're no fun," she pouted. "It seems you've lost your love for me." "No, I haven't. I just like you better when you're tide up," I smiled. My smile grew bigger as she almost choked on her drink. "Now back to my million dollar question. What the fuck do you want?" "I want you to leave Italy," she said bluntly. "And why would I do that?" "My people aren't happy that you're here." "I see. Well Valerie tell your Vixens that I'm not going anywhere." "Mila I'm warning you." I got up and placed a light kiss on her cheek. "And I'm going to make you a promise. If you ever try to do something, I will kill all of your people and make you watch. Understand my love?" I turned her face so she could look at me. "Yes."

I walked out of the room and joined Marcel and Theo at the bar. "Another one?" Theo rolled her eyes. "You're cute when you're jealous." "I'm right here," Marcel sniffled. Me and Theo laughed and hugged him. "So who's the girl?" Marcel looked over at a booth. "A friend," I looked over there to see her Vixens glaring at me. I winked at Valerie and blew the rest of them a kiss.

*****

I woke up the next day to the smell of food. Ugh I love Theo. I got up and did my daily routine then I walked in the kitchen. "How did you sleep all day," Marcel chuckled. "Because we didn't come home until 5 in the damn morning, and then you both forced me to watch The Bachelor until 8," I sniffled as I sat down. Marcel made me my favorite coffee. "Princess you remembered?" I blinked at him. He rolled his eyes.

"What class do we have again?" I squinted my eyes at Theo. She shook her head in disappointment telling me that we have English. "You. Love. Me." I blinked at Theo. "I just- go get ready." "Yes ma'am." Theo blinked at me as I walked away.

*****

We walked in class. Professor Greyson was already on his bullshit because we were 30 minutes late. "You're late!" "Oh really I didn't notice," I replied. Theo chuckled as she dragged me to my seat. We were reading a book called The Women In Red. "Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. This book was based on a woman that was absolutely selfish and-" "You call a woman fighting for what she wants selfish?" I cut him off. "Elaborate," Mr. Greyson took a seat.

"She was willing to do anything to get what she wanted-" "Exactly, she didn't care about who she was hurting," he cut me off. "Have you ever had a desire for something? Someone?" I questioned. "No, I haven't." "Then you wouldn't understand her. She killed those people because she was in love and her desire to keep everything she built was her drive." "Desire makes you reckless." "No, love does." As I said that the bell rang. Saved by the bell-

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

I re-wrote this so many times. Tell me if you liked it.

Kisses~ Muah~