Twelve

MILA||

MILA||

The next morning I got a text from Mr. Grey, with an address.

Mila: What's this for?

Vincent: We're having drinks today, remember?

Mila: I'm a busy woman Mr. Grey.

Vincent: Too busy for a drink?

Mila: Fine. What time?

Vincent: How does 7 work for you?

Mila: Perfect, I'll see you then.

Theo walked in my room. "The moving van is here, you ready to go?" "Of course." I got the rest of my things, and left with Theo and Marcel.

We got to the new place an hour later.

We went up the elevator, and entered a beautiful penthouse. "It's beautiful," I said as I started to look around. "Your room is upstairs to the left," Theo spoke. "We have a lot of unpacking to do," Marcel sighed. "Let's get started then."

The day went by quickly, when I looked at the time it was already 5 pm. "That was the last box," Marcel said happily. "Finally," Me and Theo sat on the couch. "I'm going to go take a shower, Theodora?" Marcel looked at her. "I'll join you in a minute," Theo smiled. Marcel smirked and walked up the stairs.

"I'm going to head out soon." "Do you have a date?" Theo raised an eyebrow. "Something like that." "You're telling me everything, when you get back. Well if you come back home," she winked. "Theo, no!" I walked away as she chuckled.

*****

I got out of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I wiped the fog off of the mirror, and started brushing through my wet wavy hair. Once I was done, I went in my closet, and picked out a outfit. I picked out a short black dress with a deep V-neck cut, and black stiletto heels. I kept my long wavy hair down, and added gloss to my lips.

I said bye to Theo and Marcel before I left. I texted Mr. Grey that I was on my way, and he replied with a cute message that made me smile.

After a 35 minute drive, I finally got there. I texted him again, I went up the elevator, and entered into beautiful penthouse. What's with everyone and their penthouses, not that I'm complaining-

When the elevator opened Mr. Grey was standing there waiting from me. "Mr. Grey," I looked him up and down. He was wearing a fitted black shirt with black jeans. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up, revealing his muscular arms. "Call me Vincent, Mila," he reached out for my hand, and took it into his own.

We walked into the kitchen, the island was candle lit with bottles of Champagne, and Rosé and two covered plates. He pulled out my seat, and I sat down. "I thought you said drinks?" "I know what I said." He took off the plate covers. The food smelled amazing, it was Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo.