Twenty-Three

*Mature Content.....Listen to the song😏

Listen to the song😏

MILA||

Vincent continued to remove my clothes. He pulled me closer to him, unclasping my bra with one hand. The cold air hitting my exposed body all at once, his lips smashing onto mine. He picked me up and moved me over to the bed, never letting the kiss break.

He slowly put me on the bed and stepped back. I watched as he undresses himself, his eyes never leaving mine. His body hovered over me, he looked at me with lust, and greed in his eyes. "What am I going to do to you, hm?" His hand toying with the waistband of my panties.

"Whatever you want," I look at him innocently. He kisses my jaw to my neck, moving down slowly to kiss my breasts. My chest rises and falls as he sucks softly at my skin, leaving beautiful marks.

His kisses trail down my body, until his face is in between my thighs. "May I?" I hum in response. "Words, amore." "Yes." He starts to slide off my lace panties, I lift my hips and he pulls them off tossing them to the side.

He kissed my inner thigh, leaving behind sweet, painful marks, he does the same thing to the other side, as I hum from the pleasure. He kisses my thighs once more before parting my wet lips with his fingers. "Beautiful," he whispered against my skin. His tongue moves up and down my slit, his hand moving up my body, and cupping one of my tits.

"I don't want anyone else to see you like this." He slides two fingers inside of me. "Only me." A soft moan leaves my lips as his tongue connects with my aching clit. His tongue moved slowly and his fingers curled hitting my g-spot. I bite down on my lip as his pace quickens, he hums against me sending a vibration through my body.

He slowly removes his fingers, and licks them. He smirks as he looks up at me, his face going back in between my thighs. His tongue dips inside of my wet entrance, I move my hips towards him, I need more.

"Patience, amore," his arms slowly wrapping around my thighs to keep me in place. He gave me exactly what I wanted, his pace increasing. Every movement that he made, increasing the sensation. I toss my head back as I feel my release buildup, screaming his name as he makes me cum.

He doesn't stop, his movement becoming quicker. "I-I can't," I whine. His nails dig into my thighs as I try to close them, the pain from it making me cry out. His tongue slides out of me and toys with my sensitive clit.

His torture was endless, every time I thought he was done, he would continue. I bite down hard on my lip as he makes me cum for the 4th time. He pulls away and licks his lips, a chill going down my spine as he kisses up my body until our lips meet.

"Tell me to stop, and I will," he kisses my neck. I feel his erection on my thigh. He raises up and pulls down his boxers. He kisses me and puts my legs around his hips, "Are you on?" "Mhm." He slowly slides into me, making sure that I feel every inch.

The room is filled with light panting as he thrusts inside of me repeatedly. He effortlessly hits all of my sweet spots, I felt myself tightening around him. A low groan leaving his lips. His thrust becomes, harder, faster, I can feel him going deeper if that's even possible. I locked my legs tighter, "Baby?" He whimperers. "Please," I breathe out. "Please what?" "Cum inside me."

His eyes widened, "Are you sure?" "Yes," I moan out without hesitation. My arms wrap around him, my nails digging into his back. His movements become unbearable, as the pleasure takes over my body and mind. His lips smashed onto mine as we came together. I felt his warm cum leaking out of me, as he slowly pulls out.

*****

VINCENT||

I watched as our cum slowly leaks out of her, her body slowly sinking into the bed. "Was that too much amore?" I kiss her softly. "No, more," she whines. "Amore-" She kissed me. "Please," she kisses me again while I turned us over.

She straddles my lap. "As many times as I want right?" She adjusts herself. "Yes." She takes her time, making me feel everything as she takes me. I grunt as she moves up and down at a slow pace, I move my hands to her waist. "Patience, amore," she mocks as she continues to move.

She keeps her eyes on mine as she takes more of me. The room being filled with nothing but panting and low moans. I tossed my head back against the headboard as she moved faster. Her lips connect with my neck, leaving behind soft wet kisses.

I groan as she sucks at the skin. A mix of pain and pleasure running through my body as her tongue glides against the marks. She tilts my head down to look at her, my eyes trailing down between us, watching as my dick slides in and out of her.

I can feel her pulsing around me every time she drops back down. "Ti senti così bene(you feel so good)," I whisper against her skin as I kiss down her chest. Her movements are now faster, needier, our moans uncontrollable. Her hips moving in all the ways that I like, I feel myself twitching inside of her.

"So close," she whined. Her head is now tossed back, as she rides me. Her hands on my shoulders, nails pressing into my skin. Her tightening around me even more, sending me off the edge, my nails digging into her waist. Her mouth dropped open as I filled her up again, her name falling off my lips. Her body falling down on mine as she comes right after.

Our chest rising and falling as we calm down. She moves to the side of me and buries her face in the pillow, I chuckle and get up. I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower, then I walked out and went back over to her.

"Amore," I sat down next to her. "Hmm," she hums and looks at me with a lazy smile. "We're going to take a shower, then you can lay here as long as you want," I placed soft kisses on her cheek. "No, sleep," she whines. "I'll carry you to the bathroom." She groans and sits up slowly. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to the bathroom.

I placed her slowly in the shower while getting in behind her, she rested her body a little bit on mine. I ran the soapy washcloth over her skin, once I reached her legs I spread them, cleaning her up gently. I washed off the washcloth and cleaned her up once more, by the time we were done she had fallen asleep.

After I dried off her body I carried her back to the bedroom, and laid down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I needed her one last time, the last time that I'll see her happy and relaxed. Mi dispiace-

"Good night amore."

***********

Hey my beautiful lil tea sluts ;)

I hope you all liked it 🫠 So how did I do?

It's time for y'all to trust me❤️

Kisses~ Muah~