Thirty-Seven

ENVY||

ENVY||

"Vincent-"

"I figured you would be here, is everything ok?" I moved aside to let him in. "Yes, I'm fine. Where's Ace?" We walked into the kitchen. "He's updating mom on what happened." "I see." "Why didn't you leave with us?" He questioned and took a seat.

"I had to take care of something first," I poured another drink and slid it towards him. "Hm, you could have gotten yourself killed, Envy," he sipped his drink. "What could've been that important?" He questioned. I sighed, ignoring his question. "Well, I didn't." He got up. "Make sure you're back by morning. I know mom probably wants to talk to all of us." I nodded my head.

"Are you sure everything's ok?" "Yes, Vincent. I'm fine." He looked at me as if he wasn't convinced. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Go home, Vincent. Everything's fine." He nodded his head and walked out, I closed the door behind him.

Shit-

*****

MILA||

By the time I woke up, I expected Envy to be gone. I got ready and put on the clothes that she had left for me. She's so sweet- I went downstairs to find her in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning," I sat down. "Good morning tesoro. How'd you sleep?"

"Good, how do you feel?" "I'm fine," she gave me a plate of food and sat down next to me. We sat in silence for a little bit while we ate, along with small glances at each other. "Mila." "Hm?" "What are we going to do about this?" She twirled the flash drive in between her fingers. I forgot that I put it in her pocket last night.

"Well...." I touched her hand. "Knowing you, I know you made yourself a copy," I took the drive from between her fingers. "And if I didn't?" She grabbed my wrist. "That wouldn't be very good," I smiled. She smirked, letting go of my hand. I put the drive in my jacket.

"This has been fun, but I should get going," I got up. "I'm pretty sure we both have things to attend to." "Yes, we do," she got up. "Thank you again." "Anytime, Envy."

*****

VINCENT||

My mother called the meeting earlier than expected. She wasn't too pleased to know that Envy wasn't here, since she had the most important part in this. "Where is my daughter Vincent? Ace?" She questioned while looking at the both of us.

Luckily the door opened, and Envy walked in. "Sorry I'm late, I didn't think you would start this early," Envy took a seat. "Hm, I see. Where were you, Envy?" She looked at her. "I was-" "You know what, it doesn't matter. We have other matters. Were you successful?"