Sixteen

MILA||

MILA||

He carried me upstairs and into the bedroom and tossed me on the bed. He pulls me down to the edge of the bed and wraps my legs around him. He tilts my face up to look at him as he presses his lips on mine, his tongue grazing my bottom lip.

He steps back and undresses himself. "What time did I say to be here? Hm?" He says as he takes off my dress. "5:30?" I question. He hummed in response and pushes me more on the bed. He runs his hand up my leg and takes off my panties.

"And what time did you get here?" He climbs on top of me. "6:35," I pout. He bites down hard on my bottom lip gaining a gasp. He kisses me roughly as his hands explore every part of my body.

His kisses move down to my jaw then below my ear. A soft pant escaping my lips as he moves down to my neck, he raised me up a bit and unclapsed my bra then tossing it to the side.

Remind me to be late again-

His soft lips linger kisses down my breasts. He continues to trail kisses down my body until his face is between my legs. "Hands up," he demands, I listen. "If you move your hands I'll stop, understand?" He kisses my inter thigh, his teeth grazing against my skin. "Yes sir."

His two fingers part my lips, I moaned out as his tongue connected with my aching clit, circling ever so slowly. His movements were slow, painfully slow I bite down on my lip as his pace suddenly quickens. I curse out in Russian as his pace slows back down again.

He continues with soft and slow movements. His tougue dips inside of me the slow pumping driving me mad. "Faster, please," I whine. I can feel him smirking as he pumps faster his hand moving over to my clit, his thumb moving at the same pace.

His pace increases as he effortlessly fucks me with his tongue. The sensation growing as I tighten around him, as I was about to release all over his tongue he stops. He kisses my inter thigh while looking up at me with the most innocent eyes.

He smirks and kisses up my body. He kisses my collarbone, then up to my neck until his lips are pressed against mine, our tongues moving together. After a few seconds I feel my hands being restrained I gasp and look up to see pretty black handcuffs with chains attached to the bed head.

"Vincent," I narrow my eyes at him, he grinned. His hand cupped my face, "You look so beautiful, amore." "Fuck you." "Hm? Ok," he took a condom off of the night stand and ripped it open with his teeth. I watched him put it on then I looked up at him, his grey eyes on mine.

Vincent leans his body over mine, he line's himself up with my body. "I hate you." He smiled, "Really?" He thrusted hard into me making me cry out. "Y-Yes."

*****

VINCENT||

She curses out as I thrusted again, her legs wrapped around my hips keeping me where she wants me. My movements become slow and teasing, I brings me joy to listen to her soft moans.

"Vincent," she whispered. "Keep this up and I'll let someone else fuck m-" her words were cut off by heavy panting as I pulled out and thrusted deep inside of her. "You're. Mine. Understand?" I kept thrusting faster I could feel her tightening around me.

"Y-Yes." Her body jolts as my dick repeatedly brushes against her g-spot. I move my hand down in between us, my thumb rubbing against her sensitive clit. Her back is arched, body pressing more against mine as she cries out my name.

I move my hand to her waist my other one around her neck as I press my lips against hers. "You can go again, can't you?" I say in between kisses. Her eyes roll back as I continue to thrust deep inside her. Her legs tighten more around my hips as she takes me.

I hear the rattling from the chains as she moves. "Amore," I kiss her again as I thrust harder. "You're doing so good." I press my body more against her, I can feel both of our chest rising and falling. "You feel so good," she moans out. "Fuck."

She kisses my jaw and goes up to my ear, the whispers of praises making me move faster. "Fuck, Vince just like that." I could feel my dick throbbing as she tightens even more. She lets out a loud moan as she cums all over my dick. My body rests on top of her as I came shortly after.

I raise up a little bit to uncuff her. I kiss her now slightly bruised wrists, I lay back down on her and she wraps her arms around me. Both of us trying to catch our breath. "Can I lay on your chest?" I turned us over so she can lay on top of me. "Vincent, baby?" I raised an eyebrow as she brought my hands above my head.

"Fuck, what are you doing?" I said as she cuffed me. Her hands moved down my body as she sits up straight, "You can go again, can't you?" She mocks. A smirk goes over her face as she adjusts herself, her body slowly sliding down on my dick.

Her hands move up her body, until she's cupping her beautiful tits. She grinds her hips down as she moans my name, I felt myself going deeper as she sinks down more. She moves her hands down to my stomach and starts moving up and down.

Fuck-

Her head is thrown back as she rides faster and harder. Our pants and moans being load and uncontrollable. "Fuck just like that," I groaned. She looks at me and continues to grind down on me while keeping eye contact.

"Like this?" She rolls her hips. I nod my head. "Words or I'll stop." "Yes." She moves closer to me and kisses me, our pants now being muffled. She moves down to my jaw then my neck, leaving wet kisses. "Fuck I need to touch you, please," I begged.

"Again." "Please," I repeated. She moved over to my hands and uncuffed me. I grabbed onto her hips, as soon as she came down I moved my hips up. "Fuck," she moaned out. I kept on going my moments matching hers.

She moved her hands up to my shoulders, her nails dug into my skin as my nails dug into her hips. The sensation taking over both of our bodies, her body fell completely down on mine. She moved down to the crook of my neck, as I wrapped my arms around her. "You're mine." "I'm yours."

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

Well that was something, and on that note I need a nap. 😴😴😴

I hope you all liked it 🥲 So how did I do?

If there is anything that you all want to see in future chapters let me know!

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~