Six

MILA||

MILA||

"What are you talking about Valerie?" "I'm talking about how you killed Ryan." "Continue, I want to see where you're going with this." "No, no." "No?" "There's no fun in giving you what you want," she smirked. "All you need to know is, I know what you did and when you did it." "This is cute," I smiled. "Cute? What's cute?" "First you wanted to have a drink with me and now you're doing this. I find it amusing."

"You make me sick!" "Sweet, sweet Valerie. You love me, don't you?" "Not one bit." I grinned. I moved closer to her. Our faces were inches apart, she stared down at my lips and I smiled again. I kissed her on the cheek. "You're a horrible liar. I'm assuming this won't be our last time seeing each other so until next time." I got up and I left.

*****

I walked into class late again, I slept pass my alarm. Professor Greyson didn't say anything, he just continued with his lesson. I sat down next to Theo and Marcel and they told me the assignment. We're  still doing The Woman In Red. "I want you to read up to chapter 7, and that will be it for today," Mr. Grey spoke.

He did his normal walk around, stopping at me last. "How's the book so far?" He was standing behind me looking over my shoulder. "The main character is amazing," I smiled. "You find a woman that kills people amazing?" I heard a slight chuckle. "She amazes me." "You're a interesting one." "What's that supposed to mean?" He didn't answer my question, he just walked away.

The bell rang 5 minutes later. "Class dismissed, I will see you all on Wednesday." I was about to walk out the classroom but- "Mila can you stay for a minute." "Yes sir?" I walked over to him. "I um," he cleared his throat. "What's wrong sir?" I raised an eyebrow. "I wanted to say sorry for earlier." "It's fine, I'm not sorry for calling you a bitch though," I smiled. "Is that so?" He stood up from his seat. "Is that all you wanted Professor?" "Yes, have a nice night." "You too." I walked out the class.

Theo was waiting for me. "Finally," Theo rolled her eyes. "You still want to go out tonight?" "Of course, where are we going?" "You'll see," Theo took me back to the dorm.

*****

We got back to the dorm and got ready. Theo went with a dark blue laced dress, with heels to match it and she put her beautiful curly hair up into a bun. I went with a short black dress, with heels to match it, and my hair was straightened. As for Marcel, he put on something to match Theo's dress. When we were done we left, and got in the car.

Theo took us to a new nightclub. Piaceri Colpevoli in other words Guilty Pleasures- As soon as we walked in we headed over to the bar to get our drinks. Marcel got scotch, Theo got white wine and I got a martini. "Mila who are you looking at?" Theo questioned. "Black strapless dress at the end of the bar." "Oh." "Hm?" "That's Mr. Greyson's wife," Theo chuckled. The bartender came over to us and gave me a margarita. "I didn't order this." "I know I did." I turned around to see the professor's wife.

"Well, nice to see you again Ms?" "You can call me Athena," she smiled sweetly. "What's the drink for?" "The complement, I thought it was sweet." "Well thank you." As she walked away, Marcel and Theo stared at me. "Why are you two looking at me like that?" "What complement Mila? Hm?" Theo glared at me. "It's ok Theo, I only have my eyes on you," I winked at her. "I'm right here!" Marcel pouted.

*****

A week passed and everything has been going good so far. I've been going to class on time, I know it's a miracle. But today I'm running a bit late. As soon as I walked in class. "Ms. Florence, see me after class," Mr. Greyson spoke. I swear this man has a stick up his ass.

The bell rang. I tried to leave but- "Ms. Florence!" "Yes Professor," I sighed as I walked over to him. "What makes you think that you can be late to my class?" His tone was stern, and cold. Cute- "What makes you think you can talk to me like that?" "Heh." He stood up from his seat. His hands gripped the sides of his desk.

"Your next few break periods are mine," he said with a smile. "No." "No?" He raised an eyebrow. "You're going to have to change that answer if you want to pass my class." "You're joking right?" "No, now change your answer." "Fine." "Fine what?" I chuckled. "Do you want me to call you Professor or sir?" His grey eyes darkened. There was something else on his mind, and I'm determined to figure it out.

"You're dismissed Mila," he sat down. "You didn't answer my question?" "I don't have too." "Fine, but you will. Just under different terms." His eyes widened. "Bye Mr. Grey." I left.

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

Tell me if you liked it.

Kisses~ Muah~