Twenty-One

VINCENT||

VINCENT||

"What do you even see in her anyway, hm?" He grabbed my face and made me look at him. "Do you love her or something?" He chuckled. "Because I can assure you that she doesn't give a damn about you," he sighed as he walked over to a table filled with knives. "That—That's not t-true," I choked out. "I mean if she did, you wouldn't be here right now, all defenseless, alone."

I felt someone shaking me awake. "Come on Vincent, wake up!" I was awoken to a worried Ace. His eyebrows were furrowed but they went back once he seen that I was awake. "I'm ok, Ace," I faked a smile. "You do the same thing that mom does when she lies," he sighed.

"We're going to have to leave soon, we've been here for too long," Ace put a bag on my bed. "Your girl can come as well. If you trust her," he walked in my closet. "She's- Where are we going?" "To the third estate."

*****

MILA||

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom to see Envy sitting on my bed, I raised an eyebrow. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned. "What do you want Envy?" I walked in my closet.

"We're moving to a new location, you can come with us or you can go home." I slipped into something cute and walked out the closet. Envy eyes were glued to my body. "I can leave, just like that?" I walked over to her. "Mhm," she nodded her head.

"I'll drop you off wherever you like." "And if I come with you?" She shrugged her shoulders, "Play nice and everything will be fine." "Hm, I don't "play nice," I'll go home." "Hm, say your goodbyes to Vincent," she got up and left.

I walked down the hallway and went to his room. I knocked on the door and he opened it, he moved aside to let me walk in. "I see you're feeling better." He nodded his head and went back to packing his bags.

It was complete silence as he packed, he didn't even look at me. "Vincent?" He zipped up his last bag. "Vincent?" I walked over to him. He looked at me, I couldn't tell if he was mad at me or not. "Say something, please." "Get home safe Mila," he kissed me on the forehead and walked out the room. I followed after him.

"Vincent!" I grabbed his arm. He sighed and looked at me. "Talk to me." He grabbed my waist and turned me around, "I'm giving you a chance." He moved my hair from my neck. "What does it mean, Mila?" He glided his hand on my tattoo. "I already told you." He kissed the side of my neck, "Tell. Me. Again." He said with every kiss.

He stopped once he heard foot steps. "Are you ready, Vincent?" Ace questioned. "Yes," he replied. "Envy told me that you're not coming with us," Ace looked at me and pouted. I rolled my eyes. "Oh? She is," Vincent spoke. What! "Right, amore?" His other hand gripped my waist harder. I nodded my head, I could feel Vincent smirking.

"Alright, we're ready when you are," Ace walked off. Vincent turned me towards him, "We'll finish our conversation later, hm?" "Mhm." He placed a light kiss on my lips.

*****

The whole car ride there I couldn't stop thinking about Theo and Marcel. Are they ok? The car came to a stop, we drove up to a beautiful mansion. The amount of security that was here was unbelievable, it reminded me of one of my estate's.

We all got of the car, after they thoroughly patted us down we got back in the car, and drove up to the front gate. Vincent opened the door for me and we walked up to the estate. "There's no one else here, besides from a few of our men," Ace spoke as we walked in. "The East-wing is all yours," Envy spoke.

"Come on," Vincent took my hand and lead me upstairs. We walked down a long hallway and stop at a room with double black doors. Vincent opened the doors, the room was beautiful. From the dark grey and silver interior to the huge bed.

"We still need to finish our conversation from earlier," he closed the doors behind us. "Oh?" "Mhm," he brought me closer to him and kissed me. The kiss quickly became heated, he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck.

He placed me down on the bed, his hand moving up the side of my leg. Before he could do more his phone started ringing. "Ignore it," I brought him back into the kiss. "I can't," he kissed me again and answered his phone. His loving demeanor was quickly changed as he was talking to the person on the phone.

He was speaking very quickly in Italian while trying to kept the conversation light. He ended the call. "I'm sorry, I have to go." "It's fine," I smiled. He kissed me on the cheek and walked out.

*****

As I was laying down I remembered that I needed to talk to Theo and Marcel. I got my phone and called Theo. "Hello?" "Hi Theo." "Mila! Where the fuck are you? Are you ok?" "I'm ok, Theo. I'm with Vincent, I'm staying with him for a little bit." She took a deep breath, "Don't you ever scared me like that again, understand?" "Yes, ma'am," I chuckled. "Good, we'll talk later." "Mhm." She ended the call.

*****

VINCENT||

"Where is he?" I questioned as Ace continued to pace back and forth. "I don't know! What did you say again?" "He said that we all needed to talk, and that he knows we've been keeping something from him." "You don't think Athena-" "Don't. Even. Go. There." Envy cut off Ace.

"What if Ace is right?" "Then we're as good as dead," Envy shrugged. "Well you are." "Thanks Envy," I sighed. "You're welcome." I heard footsteps walking up to the door then it opened. We were all silent as we looked at the person that just entered the room.

"Is that anyway to greet your father-"

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

I rewrote this so many times, I need a nap🥲

What do you guys think of the new cover?🤔

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~

__________________
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: 𝐌𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐱𝐭𝐬

𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤: 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝_𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐱𝐭𝐬
__________________