Fifteen 

VINCENT||

VINCENT||

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. Mila was laying on my chest, her face buried in the crook of my neck. I moved her slightly so she wouldn't wake up.

I went downstairs to go and cook for her. As I was cooking I couldn't get the thought out of my head that some random person was looking for information on her. What are they going to find anyway?

Nothing I hope-

A few minutes went by and I heard her coming down the stairs. "What are you making?" She walked over to me, her hand gliding down my back. "Strawberry pancakes, you told me you haven't had them in a while," I turned to her.

"Aw," she wrapped her arms around my neck and placed a light kiss on my lips. "I'm going to make Mimosas," she smiled as she got the glasses. The sunlight beamed down on Mila's face, her dark grey eyes glistening. She was still wearing my shirt that went up to her thighs, her wavy hair in a bun.

Her neck was covered in my marks. Seeing them only made me want to add more to her beautiful light brown skin. She turned around, and I seen a tattoo on the back of her neck. "What does that mean, amore?" I questioned as I plated the pancakes.

"Hm?" "The tattoo?" She looked away for a moment as if she was trying to make up a lie. "It's just a simple tattoo," her eyes met mine. I nodded my head and sat down with her.

*****

"Next week we will have an exam, I hope you all took notes during the lecture. Class dismissed." As I dismissed my class I packed up my suitcase, and thought about what happened this morning. I got a text from Envy saying that she wants to meet up in a few minutes, and by a few minutes she mean she's outside waiting for me.

"Hello are you Mr. Greyson?" I looked over to the door to see a man standing there. "Yes, I am," I replied. He walked over to me. "Did you need something?" I questioned. "Yes, I wanted to give you a message," he handed me a note.

If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from the girl. You get three warnings this is your first one, and I'm pretty sure you don't want me to get to the second one. Enjoy the rest of your day, Vincent.

R-

I looked up at the man in disgust. "Make things easier on yourself and listen," he spoke. "Leave, now!" My voice was stern and cold. He smiled and walked out as he did he mumbled something but I didn't hear him. 

*****

I slammed the car door as I got in. "Hey! This car is expensive," Envy spoke. I didn't reply I just handed her the note. Envy signaled for the driver to drive off as she read it, she laughed. "This person must have a death wish," she gave me back the note.

"Who else knows about you and Mila?" She questioned. "Theodora, Marcel, you, and Ace." And that other fucker- "Looks like I'll be paying those two a visit," she smiled. "What? No they're good people." "Fine, I won't do anything," she sighed. "Here," she pulled out a file and gave it to me.

Mila Florence-

"I don't think I want to read this." "You don't have to, it's your choice." I sighed and opened the file. I skimmed through it and everything looked normal. "You ok?" "She's innocent," I smiled. "Until proven guilty," Envy added. I narrowed my eyes at her. "What? There's something about her but if you say she's innocent then ok," she smiled.

The car came to a stop. "Thank you Envy." "Anytime fratellino," she smiled. I got out the car. I put in my pin and went in the elevator. I got out the elevator and entered my penthouse as soon as I did I texted Mila.

I need her-

*****

MILA||

"He never loved you!" Theo, Marcel, and I all screamed at the tv as we watched Nick give the other woman a rose. Yes we're watching The Bachelor-

"See I told you he wasn't going to give her a rose." They both sighed as the woman left. My phone went off as soon as I picked it up. I seen a text from Vincent telling me to be at his place by 5:30, and to not be late. I smiled.

I looked over at Theo and Marcel. The amused look on their faces made me roll my eyes. "I'll see you two later." "Use protection!" They both screamed as I went up the stairs. I love them.

*****

As I walked out the bathroom I found Theo sitting on my bed, I sighed. "What? I just wanted to help you get ready," she spoke. She got up and walked in my closet, I followed behind her shaking my head.

She already had an outfit laid out for me. She pick out a dark blue silk lace dress, with heels. Yes, I will wear heels until the day I die-

I put on the dress, it stopped right above my knee there were two slits on each side. The deep v neck cut that defined my breast were lined with lace. "You sure you want to leave?" Theo winked at me. "I mean-" "Stop trying to fuck each other!" I heard Marcel yell from down the hall.

"How did he- you know what never mind," I chuckled. "All jokes aside you look gorgeous," Theo smiled. "Thank you love." Theo walked up behind me and helped me put my hair up, she stopped for a moment. "Nice tattoo," she continued.

This tattoo is going to get me killed one day-

"Thanks, I can show you the other ones," I smirked. "I would love that," She smiled. "Another time though." Theo pouted at my words. We walked out the closet and I got my bag. When I looked at the time it was 6. "Well I'm late," I smirked. "Come on." We went downstairs. "Later Theo, later princess." They both said later as I got in the elevator.

*****

I got to Vincent's place after a 35 minute drive. It was now 6:35, I walked up to the building and put in the pin. Then I went in the elevator and pressed the floor number. As soon as I entered the penthouse I texted Vincent that I was here.

I walked into the living room and waited for him. A few minutes later he walked downstairs, he walked over to me and hugged me tightly. In the matter of seconds he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "I told you not to be late Mila," I felt a hard smack on my ass. "It's going to be a long night amore."

***********

Hey my beautiful lil tea slxts ;)

IM BACK!!!!!! I was dying from all of the work that I had to do but I finished it!!!!!

No I didn't rob you of a smut scene, so don't kill me. You just have to wait until the next chapter MUAHAHAHA-

Chapter thoughts?

14k reads? WHAT? I swear I love you guys. Thank you all so much!!!!

Kisses~ MUAH~