ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜⤷ Pᴀʀᴛ ❶

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ:

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

It was a clear day, The sky was clear, with the beautiful color of blue, I stare at it then Happily smile, gettin my phone on my pocket, and thought that its now or never to read the newest chapter of Tokyo revengers.
I was reading it then, my expression change from one to another.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!..." I yelled frustrated I hold my temple massaging it "After all his done to you this is what you say, bro can you at least say, lik 'hey bro are you feeling better or maybe need something' damn idiot" I blurted out without stop, saying those just me talkin to myself. I was pissed and irritated. Thinking that I made a wrong decision to read this chapter in a beautiful day like this.

"OI!! Luna shut up!.. whats wrong with you shouting all of the sudden, and would ya watch your words were at school" Leo said my best friend seating who was beside me eating her cake while listening to her tunes "why were you shouting anyway?" She then ask with a hint of curiosity after taking a hug when I say huge I mean H.U.G.E bite of her cake. She was staring at me waiting for my reply.

Luna "Have you read the newest chapters of Tokyo revengers?" I ask her calming myself to not lose control again, her cheeks where puff because her mouth was full, she looks like a squirrel right now, she then shakes her head in no.

Luna "Read it for yourself Idiot, so you'll understand my outburst a moment ago" I handed her my phone so she can read it " Oh reminder please don't break or throw my phone away, I cant buy a new one yet" she nod in understanding, reading the chapter in my phone.

𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!," Leo yelled I covered my ears in advance to protect my poor eardrums. She read the parts where Mikey break Mitchy's arms and Chifuyu, said hurtful words. "I mean man, At least care for the guy, he literally just broken his arm, and almost near the death door" she said. Looking sad, well she really like chifuyu and baji. It really affected her when, baji died on the bloody Hollowin.

Luna "I know right, it just Hurts"

Leo "aww man, and here I even like Mikey and Chifuyu " Leo said sighing as she handed me my phone before she even breaks it.
"Bro what he said to Takemitchi, must have hurt as hell, I mean bro talk about death and continues travel without rest, continuously alert from death flags and all"  she hold her head, feeling dizzy from thinking if that she was takemitchi.

Luna "No kiddin, do you think Mitchy felt betrayed? i mean not in the anime or manga just his feelings and own thoughts, that was never portrayed or shown?"

Leo "well, his still human, With or without super power, you can never take that out. Its already given"

Luna "y'know leo." She looks back at me "I feel like Im angry at them but I cant seem to hate them truly you know"

Leo "I know what can we say, we just love those idiots, even if they do something cray and bad things, whats worse is we also love their craziness and think of it as hot, Auhh, my mind needs cleansing from reading to many books and fanfics"

Luna "moving away from you Hot reading fantasy of them, lets go back to mitchy, ahem!" I first ready myself then "Can't they see that he is suffering, his not some alien, his human too y'know!.. human with emotional feeling!..takemitchi already gone to far from beating shit! And talk about being traumatize from watching his friends die right in front of his eye's and he! Himself dying! I don't know for the at least 3 times already?!" I said.

Leo "First shinichiro then baji, emma , Izana and now draken count him as well for almost dying again!!.. Man, give takemitchi a break!"

Leo "if i ever see chifuyu or mikey, I dont know what I may do to them" she said shaking her head smiling a little " maybe I'll just smack then in the head real hard"