ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜⤷ Pᴀʀᴛ ❸

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ: Eʏᴏᴏᴏ!  Tʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴋɪᴘ ɪᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴀɴᴛ

⚠️ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ!

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna's POV

Hmm? what happened?.... I feel like sleeping for so long yet so short. Hmm, What is this feeling like Im flouting?

"Luna" I heard someone say my name a very gentle way, full of warmth and love.

I opened my eyes but sees nothing but dark black endlessly.

"Who are you?" I whispered ask, looking around, what was surprising is that I wasn't even afraid, is it because Im dead? Funny.

"Oh have you forgave me?" He said and I feel like he just raised a brow at me, even though I cant see.

When he said that the whole place that is nothing but Black suddenly change into the most beautiful place that i have ever seen in my life. The sky was still black but was now filled with many dazzling stars with all different kinds of color, like the universe. I look down and my feet walking in the field of flowers, glowing in the dark.

"This-this is amazingly beautiful" I said looking around as it took my breath away.

"It is isn't it?" Said the person who is now walking in my direction, I see him but at the same time i cant. He was filled with light and from that i know who he is.

"God?!" I ask with full of joy. Not believing what is Happening tight now.

"Yes, my child its me" he said coming close to me.

"Father, are you here to take me home with you in heaven?" I said as he finally reach my side.

"Unfortunately no, my child" he said as i show a confused face then panicked. " or else the readers wont enjoy, Having the story already iver by just 3chapters" I was even more confused then befor.

"NO!!  IM I GOING TO HELL??!!" I ask him or myself clearly panicking "I am so sorry!!.. is it because of the people i beat up a moment ago!?? Oh no i forgot to pray!!.. i am so super sorry i i—i" I was clearly super panicking, Messing my hair in the process, but i was cut of by a heartfelt laugh.

"HAHAHAHAAH!." God suddenly laugh as i give him a puzzled face witch he laugh more.

"Am? I don't see anything funny of me going to hell"

"Hahah...I'm very  sorry my child for suddenly laughing.. haha." He said wiping his invisible tear away.

"Its okay father but why are you even laughing?"

"Because of you , hahahah.. you really are funny my dear!.. no wonder I enjoy watching you and your friends"

"You mean Leo and Fio?"

"You forgot one person" He said then I think then gasp.

"Lala"

"Yap, Now then were was I,.. hmm yes!.. first of all you are not going to hell my dear.. or else Leo will laugh her heart out. And I already forgave you.. and i understand that you did that to protect your love one's.... May i just say this my dear child. Im proud of you and happy that you are my child...even thought you may be naughty sometimes!." Father said looking at me "you and Leo, fio and lala, are very very VERY NAUGHTY!"

"Hehehe!..sorry father" I said averting my eyes from him scratching my neck in the process.

"but... you always pray in the end and ask for forgiveness" he said I may not see him but i know he was smiling.

"thank you father and sorry again..heheh"

"Hmm... my child the reason your here with me because I want to give you a second chance on living." I was in shock because of what he said 'me a second chance this unbelievable..but why?'

"May i be bold to ask father...but why..why me?"

"Do you remember when you in the church were they preach about me sacrificing myself so the people of this world may be forgiven and May enter heaven"

"Yes of course how could i not father"

"I love the people of this world, my dear child even thought they are the one who disobeyed me disrespected me even thought they don't believe in me i still love and help them"

"Like you who sacrifice your life to protect your sisters, it warmed my heart seeing you bravely fighting for the people you love, I've remember those days when i was in earth with my family as well."

"Father🥺..sniff.."was literally holding my tears.

" so that is why your here my child, would you like you live again, but sadly not in your old world but a new one"

"New life, new beginning" i said

"Not just that you may also keep your past memories..but instead of sad memories you will remember the happy ones"

"...." I was speechless, his already given me so much, and even having me a second chance now even my memories will remain.

"You may also decline it if you like, if you don't to we can go to heaven now"

"Father its not that i don't want to ko to heaven, but i want to live again, one more time" i said smiling.

"Looks like you have made your decision my child" with that a light suddenly flash in-front of me  forming a door.

"Thank you ♡ father for the second chance!" I said as I hug him. I then make my way to the light door, but before i could turn the door knob i look back wave saying.

"Father! Please continue taking care of me not just me but my family as well"

"You Don't  even have to ask my dear child, for i will do so now and for eternity" with that he wave back as well.

"Okay!... here we go" i said as i turn the door knob and enter through the door.

"God bless you my child, and may your new journey be free as the wind and bright as the light." He watch Luna leave to the door.
"You wont be alone for long, you will meet with them again"

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Author: that it for now⭐️🌻
Till next time💫