✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Ouch!!!... Hey! Cant you be a little, i don't know, gentler maybe!!" Shin winces.

"I did if you stop moving, then maybe it wont be this hurtful" I said to shinichiro-chan.

Shinichiro "How can be a 3year old be this mean!" Shin-chan mumbled under his breath

Luna "I can be kind and gentle for you information. And in fact i am kind and gentle as a flower"

Shin "then why'd ya like this to me?! Kind and gentle as a flower my butt!"

Luna "that's because your not careful and your an idiot!... how could ya fight the 7 of them alone ?!... you should have run and no offense they were right when they'd said you could even lay a punch"

Shin "I know I'm out numbered, i know I'm not strong, but i will never run from a fight, no matter how many times i fall, i will always stand up again" shin-chan said with determination in his eyes

Luna "hayzz! Fine, ill let this one slide, but you have to treat me something in return" i said finishing up the bandages for his injury, then I slap it.

Shin " OWW!!...LUNA-CHAN!...THAT HURTS!!" Shin yelled with despair and pain in his voice.

Luna " heheh, serves ya right!" Laughing at him.

'Just how on earth did we get to this?' I ask myself remembering what happened 2hours ago.

➖➖➖➖2 Hours Ago➖➖➖➖

Boy "Oh! Yeah! Silly me, im shinichiro, Sano Shinichiro, Nice to meet you luna-chan!"

  I was star stuck, completely taken away by this unexpected meeting.

What did he say! I must have misheard it.

Luna " lm sorry, can you repeat that"

Shin " oh! Silly me?"

Luna " no no! Not that, the other one"

Shin " oh my name, is it my name?"

Luna " yeah! Yeah! That!"

Shin " hehe, let me introduce myself again then luna-chan, my name is Sano Shinichiro, but shinichiro is fine."

' Sani shinichiro the leader and founder of the Black dragons the 1 generation. If i remember he is called the weak king?. Unbelievable!'

Luna " So I'm not hallucinating?!" I said to myself looking at shinichiro from top to bottom .. damn his handsome! Just why on earth did those 20 girls rejected shin, well their lost!

Shin " hallu? What are you okay?"

Luna " what? Yeah yeah, and okay and wait a minute! I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that!"

Shin "  Well, the tables has turn, heheh"

Luna " enough with this! Come with me!" I said as i started to help him walked.

Shin " hey! Wait where are you"

Luna " just shut up and follow my lead!" When i said that shin give ma a confused look.

Luna " Agh! Im taking you to the nearest pharmacy, so could help you tidy up your injuries."

Shin " ohh thank you luna-chan but its fine, i can handle it myself, besides i already bordered you enough already!"

Luna " No but's, come on quickly!"

Back to the present

Luna " Man! Who would ever thought that we would meet this way" I said to myself looking at the crying shinichiro, he finally stop winning like a baby, adn looks at me, his eye shinning.