✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 29

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ Dɪᴅ I ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪᴛ?? 𝕆𝕣 𝔻𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 ?! ꧁꧂

                       ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Takemitchi " Onee-chan,* Looking around * Where Mikey ? "

Luna " oh he left a little earlier than expected he said, he needs to get something first before goin to meet draken,"

Takemitchi " oh okay, I thought will be going together—" he stop and put his head high sniffing the air, Ahahah I laugh internally " HMmm yummy, is that Garlic Roasted potato?? "

Luna " yap it is now, common and eat before you go! " Me and mitchy, seat and eat, I eye my brother and he started and make a ' what is it ' look " I love ya my borther, but YOU look so fucking LAME right now... no offence " I said, laughing a little and he pout that made me laugh harder.

Takemitchi " Whyy, onee-chan, at least make me where this, not im not always admire or praised like this "

Luna " I know, but Im just being honest but, even thought you look lame as hell, I still love you bro..." I smiled sweetly. and he started to sniff " even thought the world doesn't like or praise ya, Im here for ya " he smiled and stand up to hug me " okay enough with this drama jeez, go and visit draken, make sure to say hi for me kay " Mitchy humns., runs out and I myself ready myself too, to visit my dear love, shin. Grabbing the flowers I brought along with The cookies I bake with. Walking my way there taking my time, enjoying the sun.

"hey there shin, sorry if I dint visit for a while, I kind a was a little bit of busy, hey shin, did you know that I almost die, yeah crazy right and here I thought I can Finally see you after a year now I think hehe, I lost count "

" Shin, And dont plan on betraying you and having to find someone else, but my friends kept me goin to this crazy dates, its so irritating, those boys I meet where nothin like you but whoe would have even compare to you "

" just what is wrong with me today, ahh this is so out of character hmm " I sigh

"ya know you should not seat in the cold flor like that," I turn and saw Koko, with a smile on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
Takemitchi's POV

I prevented Draken death. Now Draken will remain as the second top member of toman in the present. And Kisaki wont be. Mikey, who change because of Draken's Death. Akkun, Who committed suicide because of his fear of kisaki. and lastly, Hina, who was killed by the evil toman in the presend.
But what about my sister?
if Draken still alive, everthying should change! Isnt that right naoto?

I look and saw my very young manager infront of me, huh?! I look around, ' wait a second, what goin on? I look o my phone, and no matter how many times I research I cant find the news of hin's death!
WAS MY TIME LEAP ALL JUST A DREAM?

why is Naotos number not here? my phone falls and I look at my hand and it had a scar. the very scar that I have when I fighted Kiyomasa at the Musashi festival. so it wasnt a dream, then I read about a hairdresser.

Takemitchi " Akkun! " I yelled in tears and he saw me
' what is he doing ' akkun thought. I cried in joy, knowing that I change the present and my phone rang. but I dont know this number

"Hello?"

" So you succeeded. "

" huh? who ? "

" and you returned from the past just now. "