✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 25

🅐🅤🅣🅗🅞🅡 : Heyy, I was about to update this tomorrow, But I change my mind and update today hehe, enjoy 💋

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄰🅁🄺🄸🄽🄶 -🄻🄾🅃꧁꧂

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝒫𝒪𝒱
︾︾︾

when Mitchy and draken along with the girls and mizo 5 run to get, draken medical treatment to the Hispital, Leo and Fio run back to the parking-lot where mikey and toman stayed there and continued the fight.
after some time later~

Mitsuya " Man Im beat, haaa" he said exusted looking at the beaten bodies around the area.

smiley " Hey!" mistuya look behind him, seeing smiley being help by muto... and Baji a little behind smiley " were done over here"

muto "this guy just busted his foot."

mitsuya " Got it... where Mikey?" he ask then baji spoke.

Baji " Over there " he pointeded  (Author ; Kyaaa BAjiii) and he kept on looking each sides hoping to see Leo. " Pstt! Chifuyu, seen Leo-nee anywhere? " He shakes his head.

The rain keep on falling without care, adding fight was intence, Mikey and Hanma, look at each other... mikey expression was unreadable, while Hanma was smilling

Hanma " your boring after all" he put his hand on the back of his head, " You dont even lose your beath, what a monster"

mikey " Shut up. Just die already"

Lala " Hanma~ Baby " A girl called out getting their attention, she not far from them, mikey then look with his eyes, what they saw was, a beautiful girl with green hair and violet eyes. Waving at her bike shouting her lovers name. if they even are lovers.

Hanma " Lala~ did you came here to pick me up, how sweet"

Lala " Hai~ I missed you so much, and come on now, play times over... your now supposed to be spending time with me"

When the two sweet hearts where talkin, Leo and fio finally made it back to where toman is, Leo and fio look at The figure before them with wide-eyes. And Leo was in incredible angry.

Leo "LALAAA!!!!!" She shouted angrily, she walk a little closer reaching beside muto and smiley. the guys flinch at her sounding voice, Muto back away a little, while Smiley, grew closer to her. But in the side two guys dint waste no more time and even run towards her, happily smiling.

Chifuyu " Onee-chann" he shouted with joy.

Baji " Leo-nee " While they run towards Leo, Smiley came close and took the attention of the cat.

Smiley took this opportunity to have a chance to talk to her. " Hi there, Luna-chan~, names Nohoya, for you ya can call me smiley" Leo look and smiled at him.

Leo " Ah, Hey names Leona, Just call me Leo. Smiley~ " She wink and smiley blushed hard, and that made Baji and chifuyu scoff.

When lala heard her name she look and smiled widely seeing her best friends. Hanma too looks at the side seeing Leo, he smiled a very sincere smile that he barely let others see.

Lala " KITTY-CHAN!!!, oh my god kitty how ya doin and Fio our little birdie"
Fio was furious at her words, well so did leo

The other looks at them, intensely, knowing a really big fight is about to come.