✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Luna " Woah, woh, chill takeomi, chill" I said calming takeomi down.

Takeomi " for the record im still 14 years old, and I'm still young" he said in defense still fighting back.

Leo " yah! your young, Young by age not by face." she bluntly said taking a bite of her care, not even caring anymore, and whats worse is Takeomis face was priceless that makes it even more funny.

Shin " HAHAAHAH!!!....i-i i cant breathe, hahahahahah... somebody make it stop..hahahha " shin was now holding his stomach from laughing.

Benkei " This is why i told you to play it cool or esle youll excite her, hahaha" he patted takeomi's back that made him more mad.

Takeomi " Don't you think you can get away from this benkei, you also look old too you know..."

Leo " well at least benkei is manly looking, while you look like a stick, Do you even eat properly."

Takeomi" So your saying that im a looking stick girl compared to a manly looking benkei?"

Leo " I didn't say a thing, your words not mine"

Takeomi " i don't look that old, right luna" he said turning to look at luna, waiting for her agreement.

Luna " yeah~" i said averting my eyes

Fio" you really are bad at lying my friend"

Waka " better stop now takeomi, or you'll just embarrass yourself more."

Takeomi " I am not, and besides how can you say something so mean to an attractive looking face like this! I'm just to handsome for you" He said proudly

Leo " If all the boys start looking like you i might as-well be single for life and besides You?... Handsome? Man are you in Drugs??!!"

Takeomi " Well this old man, have many admirers not like a damn cat.... hmph! And besides i even got a confession just a day ago!"

Leo " Man, * covering her mouth, looking shock* what type of drugs are you using for you to hallucinate like this, *tut-tut-tut* better stop now before it gets worse."

Takeomi " well she confess to me, saying that I'am handsome. Heh im just too good-looking"

Leo " she did that??!! Love sure is blind"

Fio / Waka " haahah," waka and Fio laugh a little, understanding what i meant.

Takeomi " You stupid cat --" Leo and Takeomi just keep arguing and bickering with each other, trowing insults here and there non stop. not one of them give in with that the people started looking at us like were crazy.

Luna " Okay!! Leo stop teasing him, and you Takeomi stop being chidish" I said helping shin up the floor who was laughing his guts out.

Shin " Gosh, that was memorable, best time of my life ever." I raise my brow at him.

Takeomi " Are you seriously takin that girls side instead of your best-friend." He protest

Leo " But luna, he started it, I was eating and he said that. At least have some manners" she said with demand.

Takeomi " all i said was poop??!!"

Leo " My goodness were at the restaurant ya goofy dog!!" She said punching the table. benkei started to calm Leo down

Waka " well that was very entertaining"
Fio " agreed, it was fun seeing them insult each other...well what can i say the kitty can play"

Each one of us started standing from our seat and head out. Even when we were outside the Cat and Dog still chase each other to there tails.