✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 30

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ the unexpected News ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

watching Draken-kun go with a feeling of relief, Joy yet there is also sadness, confusion and Unanswered questions.
were now on our way to Fio-nee, Naoto's Detective crush. We arrived at the beautiful building. And where at the 50th floor.

Fio " Hello there Mitchy,  " Fio-nee smiled and I burse in tears " hehe, still a cry baby arent we, Luna will be Happy that your still the same mitchy " She chuckle " how ya doin I heard about what happened to Hina, You have deepest condelence Mitchy, Naoto "

Takemitchi " Fio-nee, Just what is happening to you and Leo-nee and Lu-Luna-nee??'" my vioce crack when I said my sisters name.

Fio " for the years, A lot of thing happened mitchy, and it was crazy, you can never have imagine that it was all like this to begin with "

Takemitchi " Fio-nee, before anything else, please tell me what Happened to my big sister "

Fio " I cant tell you all of it but, she's now in canada for the meantime. And she is there leaving with him" she said with a warm smile.

Takemitchi " what on earth is she doing there?"

Fio " I wont tell you, " I gave her a puzzle look " because you will eventually learn about it when you go back " She said with a grin but I was confused.

Naoto " Moving on, Fio-san can you tell us why Leo came to us? " I was about to ask but, but Naoto beat me to it.
'Is he that eager to talk to her crush '

Fio " First tell me what you know " she said showing us to the couch and bringing mocha tea, hehe its her favorite after all, and Lush Ube cake?, arent this Leo-nee's favorite ? and Cookies, hmm Luna-nee. I saddened but composed myself cause I have better thing to do than sulk at the conor and have a pitty party, I can do that all I want later, When I saved them. The I started to tell fio-nee what Happened and To how Leo-nee tolled me.

Fio-nee " wai-wait, Die??" she ask shock her hands shaking before it could even gone to her, Naoto then come and get it out of her hands, Then tears started to fill her eyes.
" Don-Dont tell me its today!!! " she yelled she was now dredly crying her phone kept on ringing from messages and a call,  but she cant seem to move, and there.

Naoto " What do mean its today Fiona-san?" Naoto hold Fio shoulder, for comfort.

We heard a loud BANG in the door, from knocking to hard. Both me and Naoto, alerted and ready ourself from the Worse case possible. Naoyo grab his gun, while I look around nervously and grab the vase for defense... and so we thought right, the door burst open, and revilved a pick haird guy? why pink thought? and He had diamond scars on his face.

Sanzu " FIO!!!!! " He yelled.

Naoto " SANZU HARUSHIYO, TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND ILL SHOOT YOU " Naoto hold his gun with confidence and ready to kill. but that dint scar Sanzu guy, and kept on walkin straight to fio. Naoto was now about to shoot but, Fio stop him.

Fio " Naoto, stop his not an enimie but an ally, " she said calming herself. Naoto was hesitant but understand and lowered his gun, he tsk.
" Haru, You should have break my door you know, thats rude "

SAnzu " Im sorry, Love, but it was ergent and I cant have you getting hurt, or it will make me crazy more than I am now " He said softly, embracing fio, and it angered naoto
', oohhh someones gettin jelly.'