✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

꧁꧂ 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 ꧁꧂

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Leo "What does lala want ?" I ask her

Fio "Its nothin Important so continue "

Leo "I aint talkin till you spill it out birdie" I crossed my arms to my chest and raise a brow " So~ what is it "

Fio "Tsk! She's looking for you and asking to talk and all there so continue "

Luna "What else did she say?"

Fio "I dont know I shouted at her before she can even finished all of her sentence" Fio said bluntly, not even caring "Or was it really her?" She ask herself, Not even sure if it was Lala who really called, while I just facepalm at her.

Leo "I know that we kinda hate her now, but at least Know what she has to say"

Fio "I dont care now continue"

Luna "Mitchy stay here for now, and we can go later"

Mitchy "okay then Onee-chan"

🄱🄰🄲🄺 🅃🄾 🅃🄷🄴 Past

Im now on my way to Ran's apartment, for a surprise visit. Now I was holding a pair of earrings as a gift for him.

"I hope he likes it" I smiled entering the elevator, a little bit more then I'll be there "I cant wait to see his reaction"

Walking to the door, I lowered my headset pausing my music. i grab the key at my bag, I carefully open the door so he wont know I'm here.

I step inside lightly not making any sound at all. Then carefully walk to his room. When I heard Muffled sounds, mains and more.

I stop At my spot, my hand feezing mid air near to the doorknob, tears starting to build on my eyes

"Hmm~ Ah Aahh~" she maons beyong the door "Harder, pl-please, deeper I want it"

Ran "What is it that you want?" He tease and I heard it all, every last thing.

A tear left my eyes, but I wip it away, and tighten the hold on the doorknob that it even breaks. I fix myself letting the doorknob go, instead of opening it Like a normal person.

I kick the door open, broken in a thousand pieces just like my heart.

The both of them, startled To fright, both of them, wide eye from shock of seeing me. They both flinch, feeling my dark aura, they shivered, from seeing my expression, from completely nothing, Expressionless, my eyes death, nothing but dark void.

Ran "L-L-Leo?!! W-w-what are you?!" He looks down then grab the blanket covering himself then push the pathetic girl, out of his bed down to the cold ground, naked.

I look at my side to him, then at my hands, I then look back at him still not talking, I trow my supposed to be loving gift, to his faced.