✦𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

People talking in the distance

Lᴜɴᴀ's POV

'Man this is so boring...theres nothing to do at all..' i thought. Its been a few days since me, Leo and Fio meet and talk about what happened in our old world and to how they got reincarnated here with me.

me and my family are now at our grandma's house for daily visits. Our grandma is really rich, well she's an Americana who married our grandfather a Japanese. my Grandma dearly love me and dotes on me, cause i know English and all...that she really favored me and almost kidnaped me to go'w to America...luckily iv talked same sense into her.

Leo " Grandma can i go outside to play?"

Grandma " Sure my dear lovely angel...and here buy anything you want on the way." she said saying a very long and bothered nickname, she also handed me a LOT of money.

'aint this to much?' i thought thanking gran-gran and heading out of the house or should i say mansion.

"How came takemitchi is this poor when our Grandparents are this rich?" I said questionably, walking straight to the bakery store.

Luna "  Konbanwa, can i get some...cheese cake milk-tea and a box of cookies please"

Worker " Hai, that will be X X X .." the worker said I paid the amount she said to me and waited for my order.
.
.
.
Getting my ordered food. I made my way to the park, where my grandmother tells me about.

I scan the area and luckily it was clear, no one can disturb me now. I move my feet to the tree and climb to sit at top of it. Making myself comfortable, enjoying the wind and silences. Falling asleep by the comfort it gave.
.
.
.
.

🄰 🄵🄴🅆 🄼🄸🄽🅄🅃🄴🅂 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

I open my eyes to hear yet again a fighting cry. Looking around, I easily spotted two boys cornered in the road.

" Agh!..Not again!"  I groan , touching my temples.

Jumping my way down the tree, walking without care to the boys. mumbling to how this always happens to me.

"Well, well, well watcha we got here?.."
" hey, kid!.. this ain't the playground"
"So run along and ditch it kid!"

'Haizz!!, same words, same actions like the other thugs i beat up!' I thought ignoring them. I look at the two injured boys, lips and nose are both bleeding. Yaks!... they look like shit. Examining them top to bottom.

" Oi!.. Brat, you got guys to ignore us."

Luna " You Shitheads! Where noisy, to the result of disturbing my sleep" i said side eyeing theme cold. They shivered at the stare i gave.

" Y-You.. bitch stop looking at us like that!"

Luna " You dimwits, are pathetic " I said laughing a little.

" Ain't ya wimps lucky...lucky that this pup, doen't have her fangs to rip ya'r all apart." I said.

" But that ain't mean, i cant hurt ya!" When I finish my words they started running to punch me, but cant.

"Nothing but immature shits, cant even lay a punch" i said. A punch keep coming my way but i just dodge it effortlessly.

Luna " well this is getting boring. Yaawwnn!" I yawn covering my mouth. I feel myself getting sleepy by the second.

Luna " Okay, Play times over.. lets just end this" i said.

In a flash there'll all in the ground Unconscious. I wipe the blood on my cheek. Looking at each of them. 2broken arms, and the three has broken ribs. ' Dang!.. I think i went it too far.'