ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜⤷ Pᴀʀᴛ ❷

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

     As three girls were walking, they didn't realize that a very fast truck was on there way to them.

Lᴜɴᴀ's POV

Me and my sisters were now walking our way home, We were a little conversation about what they did at school to how there day was and doing to pass the time. We were having a great walk but-

'Hmm this is just peaceful, to peaceful if you tell me. its almost scary, like i feel something bad is ganna happened!' I thought.

When i snap out of my thoughts i saw a big bright light coming our way, I was stuck there frozen from shock dint even move an inch, Not knowing what don't to do from the sudden situation.

'Is this finally my time? Please not yet! At least let me take my sisters home first!' I thought then fast as lightning I saw a red flash blurded my vision. Is the flash really is real, I thought before closing my eyes.

"LUNAAAA!!!!!"

*CRASHHH!!!*
...
* BOOOMM!!!*

There was smock and everything, I tried to look with my blurry vision, seeing to my side non other than Truck who hit the wall and exploded a little, the tire fly's and on. I was a little bit hurt, with wounds and cuts but all in all was fine.

"LUNA !? LUNA HEY TALK TO ME" a person said holding my shoulders, shaking me a little,
What happened? Oh right the truck then How did i survive? Who save me? And my sisters?!
I look around and spotted them safe and sound 'thank God!' I though then finally look at the person that save me and my sisters.

Luna " thank you for saving me and my sister- LEO?!!.."  I yelled her name completely bewildered, I was not expecting this at all.

Leo "the one and only" as she grinned at me, but shifted to a worried one "so how you feeling? Any broken bones or ribs, did your head get hit our shaken anything just tell me okay"

Luna "How did yo-"

Leo "I forgot to give this cookies to you so I run back. And also I've got this really bad feeling in my gut thats saying something bad is going to happen! So i immediately made my way here and just a nick of time actually" She grin at the thought of helping us.
"well am i lucky or what!"

Luna "Thanks Leo, I-I don't know What could have Happened if you dint made it here"
.
.
.

Lᴇᴏ's POV

Im now walking my way back home alone, Taking my time, when I realize that I still had luna's cookie.
"Nah! i'll buy the pup a new one tomorrow" I said out loud, When suddenly my body shivered, lightning strikes. my guts telling me that something is about to happen.

"What the hell is this" I stop and look around holding my head "The last time I've felt this is when Lala disappeared on us and Grandpa died" then I look up in realization my eye widen in the process.
"NO! It cant be Luna.... LUNA"shouted, making the people around me suprise.

No longer wasting a another second standing there. I immediately run with all my might to luna and her sisters. When i spotted them, I saw a truck fastly heeding his way to the three girl.

"LUNAAAA!!!" I shouted her name to alert her, but it didn't work. She was Standing there in daze looking at the truck.

With no time  to spar Running and I leap to the air straight to the three so they wouldn't be crush along with the truck.

"Thank God i made it!!' I said in relief. I look down looking at her sisters and to Luna who was still in daze 'she must have been to so shock' then i call her name over and over again bringing her back to her senses.
.
.
.